Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

I'm Back :-D

DoctorDeku
Posts: 162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 9:16:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.

FREEDO, then.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 10:14:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.

The spark that makes your idea bright? The same spark that lights the dark, so you can know your left from your right?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
TheElderScroll
Posts: 643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 10:25:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.

I love the second part.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2013 11:38:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 8:33:38 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
My debate season is done, so I'm back here to supplement my need for argumentation. What have I missed?

Way too much.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 1:18:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 10:14:45 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.

The spark that makes your idea bright? The same spark that lights the dark, so you can know your left from your right?

The ballot in your box? The bullet in your gun? The inner glow that lets you know To call your brother son?
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 1:27:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2013 1:18:04 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/23/2013 10:14:45 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.

The spark that makes your idea bright? The same spark that lights the dark, so you can know your left from your right?

The ballot in your box? The bullet in your gun? The inner glow that lets you know To call your brother son?

The story that just begun? The promise of what's to come? And remain a soldier till the war is won?
DoctorDeku
Posts: 162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 9:41:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/24/2013 1:27:42 AM, Xerge wrote:
At 3/24/2013 1:18:04 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 3/23/2013 10:14:45 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 3/23/2013 9:01:46 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:57:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Who are you?

I am the stone that the builder refused, the inspiration that that makes ladies sing the blues.

The spark that makes your idea bright? The same spark that lights the dark, so you can know your left from your right?

The ballot in your box? The bullet in your gun? The inner glow that lets you know To call your brother son?

The story that just begun? The promise of what's to come? And remain a soldier till the war is won?

Yeah, that would be me.

I joined this site a few months back and was very active for a while. I took a hiatus so that I could focus on school and debate with my University.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2013 5:51:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2013 11:38:41 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/23/2013 8:33:38 PM, DoctorDeku wrote:
My debate season is done, so I'm back here to supplement my need for argumentation. What have I missed?

Way too much.

What a waste of a 3000th post.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer