Jump to topic:

List of All DDO Moderators, Admin, Etc

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 4:43:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Does a list of all members who have admin powers currently exist?

I'm trying to settle a bet with another member and I wanted to see who could do what around here.

The only person I know of is Airmax, but there's gotta be more than just him, right?
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 5:12:14 PM
At 3/26/2013 4:43:35 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

I'm trying to settle a bet with another member and I wanted to see who could do what around here.

The only person I know of is Airmax, but there's gotta be more than just him, right?

OK, so never mind. I found the list.

http://www.debate.org...

Now, let's say that someone else who wasn't airmax or freedo was trying to play it off as if they were also an admin member here, and because of their very close, very public relationship to a member of the ACTUAL group of elected officials, it was completely plausible that they were, in fact, a member of admin, and let's also say that this person made direct threats against me to have me banned if I "crossed them"?

That seems like some pretty shady sh!t to do, I think, and even more than WSA, who I agree deserved to be temp banned, I'd say that this person deserves a temp ban as well, don't you all?

wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 5:21:37 PM
At 3/26/2013 5:12:14 PM, malcolmxy wrote:

Now, let's say that someone else who wasn't airmax or freedo was trying to play it off as if they were also an admin member here, and because of their very close, very public relationship to a member of the ACTUAL group of elected officials, it was completely plausible that they were, in fact, a member of admin, and let's also say that this person made direct threats against me to have me banned if I "crossed them"?

That seems like some pretty shady sh!t to do, I think, and even more than WSA, who I agree deserved to be temp banned, I'd say that this person deserves a temp ban as well, don't you all?

There are also employees of Juggle on this website, to my knowledge.

For example, I felt pretty weird to get friended by this guy:

At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 6:48:58 PM
At 3/26/2013 5:21:37 PM, wrichcirw wrote:

There are also employees of Juggle on this website, to my knowledge.

For example, I felt pretty weird to get friended by this guy:

Don't think that's an exhaustive list of Juggle employees on DDO, but that's the main one's I know that are on. Julia D. and Ryan N. are upper management though, CEO and president respectively I believe.
Open borders debate:
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 7:39:54 PM

Well you arent exactly the least provocative guy on here so lets not go that far.

Lets just cut the bull, whose the guy who claims to be a mod?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 7:50:50 PM

Pus$y-footed passive-aggressiveness isn't your style. Name names or STFU.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 8:14:57 PM
The way site administration/moderation works is as follows:

Following being elected site president Juggle felt that I was qualified to be a moderator, thus I became the site mod. This involves being recommended by a previous moderator, as well as some other aspects that are left up to the discretion of Juggle. Just to be clear about this so that there isn't confusion in the future, the DDO president is not elected to be moderator, this role is entirely and necessarily separated. However, in my case Juggle did feel I was qualified and so I do have the dual role of DDO President/Site moderator.

Airmax1227 - Member elected DDO President/Juggle appointed Moderator

In addition to me, Ore_ele is also a mod. While he confers with me about site moderation and follows my lead with regards to how the site should be moderated he does have full mod abilities.

Ore_ele - Site Co-moderator

The way I like to administrate the site is to have as many members as possible providing me with their point of view. The following members (Though this list does not include everyone) have expressed a desire and willingness to be actively involved and have contributed greatly to maintaining the integrity of the site in various amounts either recently or sometime in the past 10 months.

ImaBench
Medic
Blackvoid
Thett3
RoyalPaladin
Innomen
Wnope
JHarry
F-16
DarkKermit

(There are also a dozen or so other members who I talk with somewhat regularly about various site issues... If there are any other members who would like to be involved, let me know.)

The above members all contribute to various degrees and have at some point, or currently are, active in the current member-elected administration.

Freedo is the elected Vice President. As such he is involved in every aspect of the administration. He is included in every PM created to discuss site issues, and offers his thoughts on every decision effecting the site.

Freedo - DDO Vice President

Oryus is the Presidential Chief of Staff. She keeps me informed of anything needing my attention throughout the day when I may not be on the site, and offers her opinion on nearly all site related matters. Because of her role as Chief of Staff, she is included in every PM, offers her thoughts on every issue and keeps regular tabs on site events.

(As a side note in the context of this thread: Oryus is the subject of this discussion and what has prompted an explanation of site moderators/Admins. Oryus will often, at my request, send out site explanations, new member greetings, and on occasion, conduct warnings. If a member receives such a warning from her they can consider it as having come directly from me. I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding that may have occurred here.)

Oryus - DDO Presidential Chief of Staff

Juggle Staff; these are the Juggle staff members who are most active on the site:

Nate
Chrumbelievable

The above, as Juggle employees, are responsible for site updates, upgrades and improvement of the site, but do not actively moderate the site.

I hope this clarifies who the admins/moderators are and how the system works. If members have any questions they are free to ask in this thread, or contact me via PM.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 8:37:22 PM

I in no way said I would have you banned if you "crossed" me. Please don't misquote PM's.

You were given a specific incident, told not to do it again, and you were then told that if you did it again, it would be a temp-ban-able offense. Very routine. The appropriate response would have been, "oh, ok. Noted."
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:18:45 PM
At 3/26/2013 8:37:22 PM, Oryus wrote:

I in no way said I would have you banned if you "crossed" me. Please don't misquote PM's.

You were given a specific incident, told not to do it again, and you were then told that if you did it again, it would be a temp-ban-able offense. Very routine. The appropriate response would have been, "oh, ok. Noted."

So Oryus is the shadowy and menacing strong arm of the Airmax administration...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:33:40 PM
At 3/26/2013 8:14:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The way site administration/moderation works is as follows:

Thanks for making this public.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:34:57 PM

Let's just quote you directly then, shall we?

Oryus

I am the Chief of Staff on this site. I.e. i am the second most powerful person. If anything is going on in site politics, I know about it and aided in whatever decision was made. Bannings, multi-accounting, sexual harassment, harassment, confrontations gotten out of hand, etc.

In this scenario, I am both the person who notified the authority figure of wrongdoing and I am the authority figure. I am the plaintiff, judge, and jury. So don't tell me who is and isn't throwing their weight around here.

You are listed NOWHERE ELSE EVER as being an administrator on this site, and yet somehow today, after threatening me and making up this chief of staff BS position, you're all of a sudden the "2nd most powerful person on DDO".

I'm sorry, but if it walks like bullsh!t, quacks like bullsh!t and smells like bullsh!t, it's probably bullsh!t.

Also funny that one of the people listed on airmax's list of site whatevers had no f*cking clue that you were the "chief of staff" (made up position to cover up for all your bullsh!t threats today).

Show me one post that predates today which confirms this appointment. ONE.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:36:24 PM
Malcom, why do you feel the need to include me into more of this drama? I simply don't care. Yeah, the admin's of this site have been acting fvcked up. I know that. And I know that there are a lot of people in his favorites loop too. There's nothing we can do it about, so please leave me out of mass messages to this sort of stuff. All I care about is mafia now anyways, which is why I am still here.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:37:46 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:36:24 PM, TUF wrote:
Malcom, why do you feel the need to include me into more of this drama? I simply don't care. Yeah, the admin's of this site have been acting fvcked up. I know that. And I know that there are a lot of people in his favorites loop too. There's nothing we can do it about, so please leave me out of mass messages to this sort of stuff. All I care about is mafia now anyways, which is why I am still here.

You cared when it was WSA, but if it's someone you don't like, then you don't care, right?

Like I said, you're a massive hypocrite, and basically worthless.

You are relieved. Carry on.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:41:28 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:34:57 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
Oryus

I am the Chief of Staff on this site. I.e. i am the second most powerful person. If anything is going on in site politics, I know about it and aided in whatever decision was made. Bannings, multi-accounting, sexual harassment, harassment, confrontations gotten out of hand, etc.

In this scenario, I am both the person who notified the authority figure of wrongdoing and I am the authority figure. I am the plaintiff, judge, and jury. So don't tell me who is and isn't throwing their weight around here.

Wait. Did she really say that? WTF is wrong with these people. Screw this site, holy crap.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:43:33 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:37:46 PM, malcolmxy wrote:
At 3/26/2013 9:36:24 PM, TUF wrote:

You cared when it was WSA, but if it's someone you don't like, then you don't care, right?

I realized real fast that voicing my opinion on the way things are run here, Is only met with negative feedback, and group gangbanging from the mods.

Like I said, you're a massive hypocrite, and basically worthless.

Lol you know me so well.

You are relieved. Carry on.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:45:59 PM
Who the fvck is Oryus?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:49:34 PM

Oryus

You are listed NOWHERE ELSE EVER as being an administrator on this site, and yet somehow today, after threatening me and making up this chief of staff BS position, you're all of a sudden the "2nd most powerful person on DDO".

I'm sorry, but if it walks like bullsh!t, quacks like bullsh!t and smells like bullsh!t, it's probably bullsh!t.

Also funny that one of the people listed on airmax's list of site whatevers had no f*cking clue that you were the "chief of staff" (made up position to cover up for all your bullsh!t threats today).

http://web.archive.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:54:57 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:49:34 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Oryus

Talk about a blast from the past, I almost forgot I used to have a Jack Sparrow pic as my profile pic XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:56:25 PM
K, you want some drama, malcolm?
Fine. We'll do it your way.

Here comes both PMs in full.

And as most of the people who know me know, I do not speak to anybody like this ever. The only time I ever came close to talking to someone like this was in a flame war I had with the fool ages ago. The first PM was "Oryus the admin."

The rest were personal.

In other words, you bring out the best in me malcolm- and so many others on the site.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 9:15:47 AM
Posted by:
Oryus

Except the sh!t with his girlfriend...that's between me and her (and the sheets). ;-) ;-)

I'm getting tired of the sexual comments made at me or about me.

It is not welcome in the slightest and is sexual harassment. Consider this a warning.

Any more comments will be a temp-ban-able offense.

Peace,
Oryus
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 9:31:23 AM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Hey, Madison Avenue - lighten up.

I meant the beef we've had off and on, and nothing more.

Did you see how f*cking agro I got defending your boyfriend, or did you just focus on three words that you didn't like and ignore the rest?

I had to lighten it up in places, and that was the easiest way to do it.

I didn't mean a d@mn thing by it, and I thought that after our littlr Lillard/Prinze goof off, you were back to NOT being an uptight cun't.

Guess I was wrong, At least now you can focus on 4 letters instead of three words, though, eh?

Don't say I never did anything for ya.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 9:37:36 AM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

And by the way - me of all people...the horrible troll...F*CKING ME jumping out and defending Max around a banning - a thing I know many here have pushed for with me.

Also, doing it the way I did. It means something, and I can guarantee you it will shut people up and get them off Max's back.

So, because I know you forgot to say thank you, you're f*cking welcome.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 10:20:45 AM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Holy sh!t. You had your boyfriend modify a post you didn't like that didn't mean anything near what you thought it did instead of asking me why I added that piece to it in the first place (unless you did it yourself because you have his password for just such emergencies).

I'll betcha a benji it's the latter, isn't it?

You may, for all your high and mighty idealistic rhetoric, be completely irredeemable.

I honestly can't f*cking believe that BS.

Congrats. I am shocked for the 1st time on this site.

You win.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 10:58:02 AM
Posted by:
Oryus

I didn't even read any of that. Just don't do it again. I don't care how you feel about it.

Thanks,
Oryus
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 11:28:27 AM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Oh, well then, f*ck you.

I don't care how you feel about it either.

Also, you should read it, and you better hope I'm wrong about you having access to Max's account for the purposes of deleting posts or portions of posts, or else guess who is and who isn't gonna get banned?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 12:09:14 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Are you f*cking threatening me? Grow. up. Seriously? Do you think yours was the first disrespectful overtly sexual comment which was deleted? It wasn't. And that's the first one that was directed at me which has been deleted. And that's the first one that someone threw a whining hissy fit over. Surprise, surprise- you, malcolmxy, are the one that threw the first hissy fit from it! Wah.

Unlike you, I *actually* don't hold grudges. You may think I hold a grudge against you, but I actually don't at all. I take your comments one by one and you are just that consistently an a$$hole. I'm sure you're well aware that I'm not the only one who thinks so. I don't make snarky comments to you in your music threads and I didn't get pi$$ed off at you in the hipster thread because, shocker, you weren't being a *complete* d!ckbag at those times like you usually are. It's not even that you're arrogant and condescending. Most people on DDO are so I have a high tolerance for it. In fact, I have a high tolerance for a lot of bullsh!t else I wouldn't be one of the few females who are regular users on here.
As I said before, it's not that I don't "get" your sense of humor. It's that you're an unfunny, unclever a$$hole who thinks the sun shines out of his a$s. People have made sexual comments to me before which I found acceptable. You, on the other hand, have been told to stop.

The bottom line here, that nonsense aside, is that I said:

1. Don't make sexual comments to me or about me and

2. Do it and get banned.

If you're going to continue to be an a$$hole to me because of this out of some grudge-fueled, childish, pissy fit then we'll make it a restraining order so that you can't say a damn word to or about me, sexual or otherwise.

Which would you prefer? Cause I assure you I wouldn't miss communicating with you at all. If you prefer the latter, I'd be just fine with that. You're like a god damned child. We have standards on this site- and very minimal standards at that. *Get. over. it.* You're not special. If you don't like it, *leave* and go to 4chan. I'm sure they would appreciate your obnoxious, self-aggrandizing persona.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 1:04:42 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

First of all, it wasn't overtly sexual, and if you would have taken the time to read what I wrote in response, despite its shocking language (because you p!ssed me the f*ck off with your bullsh!t assumptions instead of asking me what I meant by the comment), you would have known that.

I've made no other overtly sexual comments about you, other than in jest when your sexual activities were being discussed, and even then, only tongue in cheek, though being the humorless tw@t that you seem to be in these matters, you were unable to see that.

And, ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

No one has informed me of your admin status here. Do you have admin authority here, and if so, since when have you had it?

If you don't, and you're using your boyfriend's access to erase posts, either partially or in full, you bet your @ss I'm threatening you, because that would be against every ethical standard for website administration and if I find out I'm right, we're going straight to the court of public opinion here on the site and we'll see who is right and who is being aggrandizing with the threatening rhetoric.

Now, if you could calm your overly-excitable @ss down for two seconds, perhaps you would see that you made a mountain out of a mole hill with all of this in the 1st place.

I'll also tell you the same thing I told your boy. Your threats to ban me mean a whole lot of d!ck to me, and if you think I'm bluffing, go to the Daily Show and Colbert Forums to confirm I'm not full of sh!t.

Oh, that's right, there aren't forums there any longer because I shut them the f*ck down when those admin were trying to pull the same BS I think you're trying to pull here.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:18:41 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Let me explain to you how sexual harassment works. When you make unwelcome sexual remarks to or about someone, it's sexual harassment. Have you made sexual comments to someone at one of your jobs and then said, "oh lighten up, you humorless twat. You're such a cvnt." ? Try that and see how it goes for you. Seriously. You can't be that f*cking stupid. It's not possible. You made a sexual comment and then i said, "that's unwelcome sexual harassment." And guess how you responded? By calling me vulgar names for a woman's genitalia. Can you guess what that is? Yes, that's sexual harassment. But since you are clearly a child, we have to go through this step-by-step.

Speaking of overly-excitable, did I hear you correctly? Are you threatening to shut down the site because you received a routine warning for sexual harassment? You know what happened to the last guy who sexually harassed female members? Perma-b
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 9:58:25 PM
Perma-banned. So shut your ill-informed mouth about who is overreacting and who isn't.

Again, if you keep it up with your little grudge against me because you seem to think you're special and can say whatever you want to whomever you want, then I will make it so that saying a single word to or about me will get you temp-banned. That is what we call a "warning." Regarding sexual harassment, you've already received a warning and you've already f*cked up. I could have you temp-banned right now. You're welcome for taking pity on you and not having you temp-banned today but I also warn you- max is far more patient than I am. Don't push me. And if you get any slack in the future, it won't be from me.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:28:11 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Are you or are you not an admin/mod here, and for how long, if you are, have you been?

I made no such threat. I simply stated that should you threaten me and use the power you have only because you're dating the site admin to ban me or whatnot, that I will not sit back idly while this abuse of power is being perpetrated upon me.

Now, let me describe to you how a crime works - it requires mens rea, as opposed to your perpetual menstration in order to be a crime, so answer my f*cking question, would you potential criminal?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:40:41 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

You are so ill-informed that it's embarrassing. Remember what I said.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:07:05 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Go f*ck yourself.

You make sure to remember that as well, 'kay?
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:00:51 PM
"Seriously..."
Between malcolmxy and You
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 2:44:17 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Are you a mod/admin here, and for how long has this been the case?

If nothing else, as a member here, I would think I have the right to know if someone is an admin, should I directly ask that person if they are or not, shouldn't I?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:05:32 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Cool, so when you posed the question to me about threatening you, that was total bullsh!t because you were the non-admin member who was throwing around her weight as if she had the ability to ban me, and threatened to do just that should I "cross her" again.

Or, am I missing something, hypocrite?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:39:06 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:40:49 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

And it took you this long to answer that question because?

(nice speech, though, Judge Dredd...)
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:42:19 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Because I'm at work on my phone. What? Did you think I was scared or something?

I strongly urge you to mind my warning.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:06:25 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

I think you're completely full of sh!t, or else last time you had a BS tizzy fit, instead of a PM that said, "leave my girl aone because you're busting my balls by not doing so," Max would have written me saying, "listen, she's got the same admin power that I do, so you probably want to watch your step around her."

And thus, I don't believe you for a second, but I gotta give you props for a nice bluff. If I was a lesser poker player, I might have fallen for it, but I used to play with the guys on TV, and I've certainly played against better than you, so I call.

Ah, f*ck it. I raise.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:40:59 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Lol k

I guess we'll see what happens then, huh?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:41:43 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Yep...watch this.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:45:02 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

I told you I raise.

If you were bluffin', you just got caught. If not, I suppose I'll have to fold, but I'm pretty sure I'm right here.

We'll see, though.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:45:46 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Lol shakin' in my boots....
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:05:37 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Not tryin' to scare anyone, but if you've been lying thi whole time, watch this PM thread get posted publically and see who comes ou on the @ss end of things.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:08:10 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Oh snap...well whatd'ya know?

I was right. You're completely full of sh!t.

http://www.debate.org......

How long do you think your ban should be for impersonating an admin and threatening to ban me?

I think 3 days is good, don't you?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:12:48 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

You're a moron.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:16:59 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

And you have no idea what is about to happen.

This ain't my first time around the block, lady.

This sh!t is about to blow up large.

I told you I was better at poker than you are. You should have listened.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:19:23 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

haha what is about to blow up? Your status as an ignorant a$$hole who can't understand when he is being given a simple warning for sexual harassment? Seriously, are you schizophrenic? It's like you're seeing this crazy government conspiracy where there is a simple parking ticket.

wooooOOOOooooo!!! Scary.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:20:04 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

At first it was annoying, but now it's just funny and sad.... it's about 50/50.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 9:27:56 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

It's about to get real, b!tch.

If your boyfriend is covering your @ss as I suspect he is, you're gonna regret this entire exchange we've had.
:
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:00:56 PM
Just when I thought the high school drama couldnt get any more abundant....

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:01:40 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:56:25 PM, Oryus wrote:

And as most of the people who know me know, I do not speak to anybody like this ever. The only time I ever came close to talking to someone like this was in a flame war I had with the fool ages ago. The first PM was "Oryus the admin."

The rest were personal.

In other words, you bring out the best in me malcolm- and so many others on the site.

Posted by:
Oryus

Except the sh!t with his girlfriend...that's between me and her (and the sheets). ;-) ;-)

It is not welcome in the slightest and is sexual harassment. Consider this a warning.

Peace,
Oryus
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Did you see how f*cking agro I got defending your boyfriend, or did you just focus on three words that you didn't like and ignore the rest?

I didn't mean a d@mn thing by it, and I thought that after our littlr Lillard/Prinze goof off, you were back to NOT being an uptight cun't.

Guess I was wrong, At least now you can focus on 4 letters instead of three words, though, eh?

Posted by:

malcolmxy

And by the way - me of all people...the horrible troll...F*CKING ME jumping out and defending Max around a banning - a thing I know many here have pushed for with me.

Also, doing it the way I did. It means something, and I can guarantee you it will shut people up and get them off Max's back.

Posted by:

malcolmxy

Holy sh!t. You had your boyfriend modify a post you didn't like that didn't mean anything near what you thought it did instead of asking me why I added that piece to it in the first place (unless you did it yourself because you have his password for just such emergencies).

You may, for all your high and mighty idealistic rhetoric, be completely irredeemable.

You win.
Posted by:
Oryus

I didn't even read any of that. Just don't do it again. I don't care how you feel about it.

Thanks,
Oryus
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Oh, well then, f*ck you.

Also, you should read it, and you better hope I'm wrong about you having access to Max's account for the purposes of deleting posts or portions of posts, or else guess who is and who isn't gonna get banned?
Posted by:
Oryus

Are you f*cking threatening me? Grow. up. Seriously? Do you think yours was the first disrespectful overtly sexual comment which was deleted? It wasn't. And that's the first one that was directed at me which has been deleted. And that's the first one that someone threw a whining hissy fit over. Surprise, surprise- you, malcolmxy, are the one that threw the first hissy fit from it! Wah.

Unlike you, I *actually* don't hold grudges. You may think I hold a grudge against you, but I actually don't at all. I take your comments one by one and you are just that consistently an a$$hole. I'm sure you're well aware that I'm not the only one who thinks so. I don't make snarky comments to you in your music threads and I didn't get pi$$ed off at you in the hipster thread because, shocker, you weren't being a *complete* d!ckbag at those times like you usually are. It's not even that you're arrogant and condescending. Most people on DDO are so I have a high tolerance for it. In fact, I have a high tolerance for a lot of bullsh!t else I wouldn't be one of the few females who are regular users on here.
As I said before, it's not that I don't "get" your sense of humor. It's that you're an unfunny, unclever a$$hole who thinks the sun shines out of his a$s. People have made sexual comments to me before which I found acceptable. You, on the other hand, have been told to stop.

2. Do it and get banned.

If you're going to continue to be an a$$hole to me because of this out of some grudge-fueled, childish, pissy fit then we'll make it a restraining order so that you can't say a damn word to or about me, sexual or otherwise.

Which would you prefer? Cause I assure you I wouldn't miss communicating with you at all. If you prefer the latter, I'd be just fine with that. You're like a god damned child. We have standards on this site- and very minimal standards at that. *Get. over. it.* You're not special. If you don't like it, *leave* and go to 4chan. I'm sure they would appreciate your obnoxious, self-aggrandizing persona.
Posted by:

malcolmxy

First of all, it wasn't overtly sexual, and if you would have taken the time to read what I wrote in response, despite its shocking language (because you p!ssed me the f*ck off with your bullsh!t assumptions instead of asking me what I meant by the comment), you would have known that.

I've made no other overtly sexual comments about you, other than in jest when your sexual activities were being discussed, and even then, only tongue in cheek, though being the humorless tw@t that you seem to be in these matters, you were unable to see that.

No one has informed me of your admin status here. Do you have admin authority here, and if so, since when have you had it?

If you don't, and you're using your boyfriend's access to erase posts, either partially or in full, you bet your @ss I'm threatening you, because that would be against every ethical standard for website administration and if I find out I'm right, we're going straight to the court of public opinion here on the site and we'll see who is right and who is being aggrandizing with the threatening rhetoric.

Now, if you could calm your overly-excitable @ss down for two seconds, perhaps you would see that you made a mountain out of a mole hill with all of this in the 1st place.

I'll also tell you the same thing I told your boy. Your threats to ban me mean a whole lot of d!ck to me, and if you think I'm bluffing, go to the Daily Show and Colbert Forums to confirm I'm not full of sh!t.

Oh, that's right, there aren't forums there any longer because I shut them the f*ck down when those admin were trying to pull the same BS I think you're trying to pull here.
Posted by:
Oryus

you gotta learn how to summarize.

malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:02:21 PM
At 3/26/2013 10:00:51 PM, Oryus wrote:
"Seriously..."
Between malcolmxy and You
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 2:44:17 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Are you a mod/admin here, and for how long has this been the case?

If nothing else, as a member here, I would think I have the right to know if someone is an admin, should I directly ask that person if they are or not, shouldn't I?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:05:32 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Cool, so when you posed the question to me about threatening you, that was total bullsh!t because you were the non-admin member who was throwing around her weight as if she had the ability to ban me, and threatened to do just that should I "cross her" again.

Or, am I missing something, hypocrite?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:39:06 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:40:49 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

And it took you this long to answer that question because?

(nice speech, though, Judge Dredd...)
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 3:42:19 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Because I'm at work on my phone. What? Did you think I was scared or something?

I strongly urge you to mind my warning.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:06:25 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

I think you're completely full of sh!t, or else last time you had a BS tizzy fit, instead of a PM that said, "leave my girl aone because you're busting my balls by not doing so," Max would have written me saying, "listen, she's got the same admin power that I do, so you probably want to watch your step around her."

And thus, I don't believe you for a second, but I gotta give you props for a nice bluff. If I was a lesser poker player, I might have fallen for it, but I used to play with the guys on TV, and I've certainly played against better than you, so I call.

Ah, f*ck it. I raise.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:40:59 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Lol k

I guess we'll see what happens then, huh?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:41:43 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Yep...watch this.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:45:02 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

I told you I raise.

If you were bluffin', you just got caught. If not, I suppose I'll have to fold, but I'm pretty sure I'm right here.

We'll see, though.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 4:45:46 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

Lol shakin' in my boots....
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:05:37 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Not tryin' to scare anyone, but if you've been lying thi whole time, watch this PM thread get posted publically and see who comes ou on the @ss end of things.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:08:10 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Oh snap...well whatd'ya know?

I was right. You're completely full of sh!t.

http://www.debate.org......

How long do you think your ban should be for impersonating an admin and threatening to ban me?

I think 3 days is good, don't you?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:12:48 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

You're a moron.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:16:59 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

And you have no idea what is about to happen.

This ain't my first time around the block, lady.

This sh!t is about to blow up large.

I told you I was better at poker than you are. You should have listened.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:19:23 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

haha what is about to blow up? Your status as an ignorant a$$hole who can't understand when he is being given a simple warning for sexual harassment? Seriously, are you schizophrenic? It's like you're seeing this crazy government conspiracy where there is a simple parking ticket.

wooooOOOOooooo!!! Scary.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 5:20:04 PM
Posted by:
Oryus

At first it was annoying, but now it's just funny and sad.... it's about 50/50.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @ 9:27:56 PM
Posted by:

malcolmxy

It's about to get real, b!tch.

If your boyfriend is covering your @ss as I suspect he is, you're gonna regret this entire exchange we've had.

This is a bunch of garbledigook.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:03:11 PM
At 3/26/2013 10:00:56 PM, imabench wrote:

lol What are you talking about, sir? I went all imabench on him. You've got no room to talk XD
:
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:03:16 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:56:25 PM, Oryus wrote:

The rest were personal.

Posted by:
Oryus

Peace,
Oryus
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Posted by:

malcolmxy

Posted by:

malcolmxy

You win.
Posted by:
Oryus

Thanks,
Oryus
Posted by:

malcolmxy

Oh, well then, f*ck you.

Posted by:
Oryus

2. Do it and get banned.

Posted by:

malcolmxy

Posted by:
Oryus

Let me explain to you how sexual harassment works. When you make unwelcome sexual remarks to or about someone, it's sexual harassment. Have you made sexual comments to someone at one of your jobs and then said, "oh lighten up,

Seriously...too many words.

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:03:59 PM
At 3/26/2013 10:00:56 PM, imabench wrote:

I hear Imabench takes it rough from men with hairy bums.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:04:28 PM
At 3/26/2013 9:49:34 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Why is she no longer listed? What purpose does hiding her status serve?

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2013 10:06:22 PM
This thread: http://legalhighproviders.info...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion