Jump to topic:

Quick Question

My-Self
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:15:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If I can see someone's page on here without a fried request, what's the purpose of a friend request?
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:18:22 PM
At 3/27/2013 11:15:22 PM, My-Self wrote:
If I can see someone's page on here without a fried request, what's the purpose of a friend request?

Adds them to your news feed.
You can make it so only friends can send you messages.
Other things dependent on settings like profile photos.

that's all that comes to mind immediately...
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:27:29 PM
Yeah, the biggest one to me is that you can see what people are up to from your "What My Friends Are Doing" box on your ddo home page.

A lot of people have their messages, profile comments, and pictures set to "friends only."
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
My-Self
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 3:08:32 PM
Thank you. Also, how do people have statements at the bottom of all their posts that looks like they are copied each time separated by a line?
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 3:09:30 PM
WSA, this couldn't be more obvious obvious obvi but I like the idea.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 4:40:32 PM
At 3/27/2013 11:45:13 PM, larztheloser wrote:
And the fact you can brag about having hundreds of "friends" you've never met.

this
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 7:30:06 PM
At 3/28/2013 3:08:32 PM, My-Self wrote:
Thank you. Also, how do people have statements at the bottom of all their posts that looks like they are copied each time separated by a line?

Setting their "signature" in their preferences.