Jump to topic:

My opponent is a witch

PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2008 4:46:43 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
There is really no reason for this thread, because (1) it is not discussable, and (2) it is just a mindless advertisement.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2008 5:29:04 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree with PoeJoe.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 9:59:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Witchcraft isn't evil. It isn't of any moral standing at all. It is pure fantasy, like Ouija boards.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 10:12:22 PM
OMG, I was 14 when this was posted.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 10:17:48 PM
ONLY JUST 14, FOR a DAY!!!
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'