Total Posts:113|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Story-writing debate tournament! Whoo hoo!!

famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:10:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok guys, sorry about the delay, but I have been rather busy. I saw in my previous thread that TUF said he'd host the next tournament because I was away. But that doesn't seem to have actually happened. Therefore I'll host my third tournament that will (hopefully) be somewhat more successful than the previous one.

In light of my third attempt with writing up my own novel, I want this debate tournament to be a great success! I really hope it does.

I am tried (two times) to write up my own fantasy novel. The first time I stopped after writing approx. 30 000 words due to my own disgust. The second time I attempted to reconstruct the same story. About 9 000 words remain, but I feel only slightly better reading it than before.

This time, on my third attempt, I want to produce a quality romance novel (a fan-fic based novel) and I aim to have at least 100 000 words (approx 350 A4 pages). This is one of the main reasons why I am hosting this tournament as I would really like to spike my creative juices to maximize the quality of my hope-to-be-successful-novel.

Depending on the speed of the registration of this tournament, I might be able to participate myself. To the tournament itself!

My set-up:
- Five rounds
- 8000 max characters
- 72 hours per "argument" (this would be more like "continuation" per se)
- 2 weeks voting period

Voting guidelines:
S&G and obvious are remains normal
Conduct remains neutral unless one side forfeits
Arguments are awarded for the most interesting continuations
Sources are awarded for the better development (better writing style) of the story

This tournament will either be Knock-outs or a Round-Robin. There will be no "ties" in this tournament. Therefore, if a debate ends off with a neutral score, I will cast the final decision (with reasons of course) as to which side I think "won".

And, just in case, if there is a clear case of a VB at the last minute before votes can be changed, the victor and continuer for the tournament will be given to one who "deserved" to have been the victor of the "debate".

How it works

The Instigator will begin the story either in R1 or R2 (with R1 being acceptance only). The Instigator always begin the story however way they wish, and the contender must continue the story.

Last round is the concluding round (conclusion of the story).

Sign-ups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Replacements:
1. Famer (may change to be a participant)

I don't expect that 16 people will actually sign up, but I would prefer more people sign-up for this tournament.

The application for this tournament is only valid for people who:
- Have an minimum ELO ranking of 1800
- Have completed AT LEAST 3 debates

Upon registering yourself for this tournament, please state whether or not you prefer this tournament to be KNOCKOUTS or a ROUND ROBIN based tournament. In the case of Round Robin tournaments, it would be expected that replacements would come in handy.

As the tournament director, I have a request (that is NOT a must). It would be awesome if both debaters try to create a romance-based story :) It would really help me out! :)

Good Luck and get your creative juices flowing.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:54:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sign me up.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
rhema
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 9:24:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 7:10:11 AM, famer wrote:
Ok guys, sorry about the delay, but I have been rather busy. I saw in my previous thread that TUF said he'd host the next tournament because I was away. But that doesn't seem to have actually happened. Therefore I'll host my third tournament that will (hopefully) be somewhat more successful than the previous one.

In light of my third attempt with writing up my own novel, I want this debate tournament to be a great success! I really hope it does.

I am tried (two times) to write up my own fantasy novel. The first time I stopped after writing approx. 30 000 words due to my own disgust. The second time I attempted to reconstruct the same story. About 9 000 words remain, but I feel only slightly better reading it than before.

This time, on my third attempt, I want to produce a quality romance novel (a fan-fic based novel) and I aim to have at least 100 000 words (approx 350 A4 pages). This is one of the main reasons why I am hosting this tournament as I would really like to spike my creative juices to maximize the quality of my hope-to-be-successful-novel.

Depending on the speed of the registration of this tournament, I might be able to participate myself. To the tournament itself!

My set-up:
- Five rounds
- 8000 max characters
- 72 hours per "argument" (this would be more like "continuation" per se)
- 2 weeks voting period

Voting guidelines:
S&G and obvious are remains normal
Conduct remains neutral unless one side forfeits
Arguments are awarded for the most interesting continuations
Sources are awarded for the better development (better writing style) of the story

This tournament will either be Knock-outs or a Round-Robin. There will be no "ties" in this tournament. Therefore, if a debate ends off with a neutral score, I will cast the final decision (with reasons of course) as to which side I think "won".

And, just in case, if there is a clear case of a VB at the last minute before votes can be changed, the victor and continuer for the tournament will be given to one who "deserved" to have been the victor of the "debate".

How it works

The Instigator will begin the story either in R1 or R2 (with R1 being acceptance only). The Instigator always begin the story however way they wish, and the contender must continue the story.

Last round is the concluding round (conclusion of the story).


Sign-ups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Replacements:
1. Famer (may change to be a participant)

I don't expect that 16 people will actually sign up, but I would prefer more people sign-up for this tournament.

The application for this tournament is only valid for people who:
- Have an minimum ELO ranking of 1800
- Have completed AT LEAST 3 debates

Upon registering yourself for this tournament, please state whether or not you prefer this tournament to be KNOCKOUTS or a ROUND ROBIN based tournament. In the case of Round Robin tournaments, it would be expected that replacements would come in handy.

As the tournament director, I have a request (that is NOT a must). It would be awesome if both debaters try to create a romance-based story :) It would really help me out! :)

Good Luck and get your creative juices flowing.

alright, debate.org itself provided above info. All i want to say is Famer, let 1 of these be me! Id just so love to participate...................
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 9:55:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sign me up too
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 10:09:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I DID NOT PUT LANNAN AND RHEMA ON THE LIST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT MEET FAMER'S CRITERIA.

1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 11:10:09 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was going to host one, but the current one just barely ended lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 11:16:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL YOU WRITERS:

Hey everybody, I am going to advertise something here that I've been working on for a while. It's a website called future-writers.org that I've been working on for a while. It won't be up and running for at least a few more weeks, as it's still under construction. But here is the Jist of the site.

It's aim is towards people who love writing, and want practice. It will be structured similarly to debate.org, in that there will be forums, profiles, blogs, etc. However instead of debate, each user will have their own place to write stories in. You can choose to make your stories public, where others can read and critique them, or you can make them private (if you don't want people stealing your ideas etc).

I have a ton of plans for this site (eventually I would like to get some established authors as affiliates, where members can pay to have their story ideas read by authors who can critique them and tell them what chance they have at being published, etc.) As soon as this site hits the scene though, I am going to need a lot of support to get it going. If you are interested in being a member, and have any suggestions for me to consider when making this site, let me know or PM me. I will definitely be advertising it here privately to all the writers as soon as it is finished.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 11:33:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll join. I would prefer knockout.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 1:02:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
and go knockout
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:20:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Replacements:
1. Famer

I'll allow Lannan13 to participate in this tournament based on a solid performance in the previous tournament. Rhema however, I won't be allowing to participate in this tournament. Based on the two debates you have done, after viewing them, I'm sorry , but I have to say no.

As for DetectableNinja and Lannan, please state whether or not you would want this tournament to be K-O based or Round-Robin based.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:21:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 11:10:09 AM, TUF wrote:
I was going to host one, but the current one just barely ended lol

Oh god. Sorry TUF. I hope it's alright for me to host this one then :v
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 9:23:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Knock out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 9:32:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why not?

Knockout.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 12:18:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll sign up tentatively - if the tournament is round robin then I'll have to drop out. I have 3 questions about the tournament:

1. Are we required to vote on other story debates?
2. Are seeds being used for debating pairs?

And, most importantly:

3. How does writing style and development of the story differ from 'continuations' ?

Plot twists are necessarily dependent upon a good writing style to be successful. An elaboration would be welcome. I shall now cease and desist.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 4:37:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5. DakotaKrafick
6. Logic_on_rails
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Replacements:
1. Famer
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 4:43:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 12:18:17 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I'll sign up tentatively - if the tournament is round robin then I'll have to drop out. I have 3 questions about the tournament:

1. Are we required to vote on other story debates?
2. Are seeds being used for debating pairs?

And, most importantly:

3. How does writing style and development of the story differ from 'continuations' ?

Plot twists are necessarily dependent upon a good writing style to be successful. An elaboration would be welcome. I shall now cease and desist.

1. Nope, but it would be preferable that everyone does try to make the effort to do so.

2. Nope. I try to keep the pairings as random as possible.

3. Answering this one is a bit of a toughie. I assume you are talking about the voting aspects for this tournament.

When talking about "interesting continuations", the words more or less tell you what it means. Whichever side you thought to have more interesting, intriguing parts of the story to share wins this vote criteria.

On the other hand, when talking about writing styles and development of the story, I refer to their actual ability with constructing a narrative as well other smaller criteria that is involved. For example:

- More extensive vocabulary
- A reasonable pace for the progress of the story (not too rushed or unreasonably slow development etc.)
- S&G will still fall under this criteria

Hope I've made myself clear.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:38:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:19:18 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Who won the last one?

I've won the last two.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 7:37:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bump.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 4:05:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
BUMP again.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2013 3:13:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5. DakotaKrafick
6. Logic_on_rails
7.
8.

Replacements:
1. Famer

Considering the lack of interest, I'm going to change the sign-ups to having only 8 participants.

Depending on the time, I might be able to join the tournament as well. (in about 8-9 days time)
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 9:47:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/3/2013 3:13:40 AM, famer wrote:
1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5. DakotaKrafick (votes for K-O based)
6. Logic_on_rails
7.
8.

Replacements:
1. Famer

Considering the lack of interest, I'm going to change the sign-ups to having only 8 participants.

Depending on the time, I might be able to join the tournament as well. (in about 8-9 days time)
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 10:11:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@famer- is it possible if cybertron and I square off round 1, since we were ironicly planning on a writting debate when he got back from spring break.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:27:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 10:11:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
@famer- is it possible if cybertron and I square off round 1, since we were ironicly planning on a writting debate when he got back from spring break.

although this is a tournament, I will allow the two of you to be paired up against each other.

However, I will randomize who is suppose to be the Instigator and Contender as this is a tournament. (You aren't suppose to be all that prepared when it comes to a tournament and must go with the flow if you get what I mean).
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Posts: 679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:29:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/5/2013 10:59:25 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Interesting. I'll give it a go.

Awesome :)

1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5. DakotaKrafick
6. Logic_on_rails
7. Agent_Orange
8.

Replacements:
1. Famer

One more needed!!!!

pl0x!!
!!
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
Controverter
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 9:47:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5. DakotaKrafick
6. Logic_on_rails
7. Agent_Orange
8. Controverter
Women have an unfair advantage over men: If they can"t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
Controverter
Posts: 58
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 9:49:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1. DetectableNinja
2. Cybertron1998 (Votes for K-O based)
3. Lannan13
4. Skepsikyma (Votes for K-O based)
5. DakotaKrafick
6. Logic_on_rails
7. Agent_Orange
8. Controverter (Votes for R-R based)
Women have an unfair advantage over men: If they can"t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.