Jump to topic:

Happy Easter DDO

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:55:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Happy Easter DDO! What are you planning to do with it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 8:29:12 AM
Chill out because I was on the drink last night.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 9:56:36 AM
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! lol
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 10:37:08 AM
Eggs, yum and lets not forget Jesus! Happy Easter
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 11:34:55 AM
I have to do a bunch of bull crap with my fiance's family. She won't budge, I keep trying to convince her not to. We have so much crap to do with moving into our new place, but she just keeps insisting. ARGH, crappiest easter ever.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
My-Self
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 12:28:31 PM
Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone! I'll be celebrating by watching the Walking Dead Season 3 Finale!
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom
Controverter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 1:12:13 PM
At 3/31/2013 11:34:55 AM, TUF wrote:
I have to do a bunch of bull crap with my fiance's family. She won't budge, I keep trying to convince her not to. We have so much crap to do with moving into our new place, but she just keeps insisting. ARGH, crappiest easter ever.

Women and Winning don't beginning with the same letter by coincidence. ;)
Women have an unfair advantage over men: If they can"t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 2:26:02 PM
I'm going to eat hamburgers with my Jewish relatives who don't celebrate Easter. LOL
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 3:05:07 PM
At 3/31/2013 7:55:37 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Happy Easter DDO! What are you planning to do with it.

Happy redirection day!

Just went to church now at home with family and church family. Having bar be que:)
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 4:23:32 PM
I'm going to drink some Jesus juice.

Hope your Friday was better than Jesus'
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 4:47:45 PM
Enjoy the weather/do laundry/re-evaluate my life choices
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.