Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Like Christ, I Too Have Risen!

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:29:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept a journal while I was banned. I thought I'd share it with you.

Day 1: I can't wait to get back on DDO and drop knowledge bombs on everyone!!!

Day 2: Waiting for the ban to end. Low on food and water. I had to defecate in a sock so as to not miss the beginning . I think I'm seeing things...

Day 3: Food supplies have been depleted, water is seriously low. I had to resort to eating the fecal matter from my now filled sock. The hallucinations are the only solace I have from going insane sitting here waiting. The Irony is getting to me.

Day 4: Fecal supply has run dry. I am now running on whatever I can find living in the carpet around my computer room sanctuary. Water ran out last night. I can feel my kidneys shutting down. I am not sure how much longer I can last. Tried to order a pizza, but ran into the predicament of not being able to open the door for the pizza man. I think he will sit outside and wait for me, turning out the same way. I feel like a horrible person.

Day 5: I AM SAVED! Well, for a few hours... The pizza man smashed a window and let himself in. Unfortunately, he ate most of the pizza while waiting for me. I got one slice. Paid full price still. The lower half of my body is eating itself. Hopefully this slice of (cold) pizza will fix that. Haven't slept in five days, and I don't think I can take it much longer. Please kill me.

Day 6: WSA's friend here, looking at him decomposing in his chair. I am writing this comment in his honor. He died yesterday afternoon from a bullet to the head. Whoever it was who did it, thank you, it's what he would have wanted. I shall remove the corpse and wait patiently for the ban to end in his memory, detailing my daily events in much the same fashion he did.

Day 7: Day dreamed about debating online, only to find out I was not able to do so. Was disappointed. I have the urge to defecate, but the sock is out of reach. I am not sure what to do. Hunger is starting to overpower me. Trying to determine if the rotting corpse next to me is edible. This can't turn out well... The ban ended!!! WSA rose from the dead just like Zombie Jesus. He is Risen! He's going to post this journal on DDO now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions about the ban, my thoughts and hopes for the future, or questions about Libertarianism, I'd be happy to answer them.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:33:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:29:50 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept a journal while I was banned. I thought I'd share it with you.

Day 1: I can't wait to get back on DDO and drop knowledge bombs on everyone!!!

Day 2: Waiting for the ban to end. Low on food and water. I had to defecate in a sock so as to not miss the beginning . I think I'm seeing things...

Day 3: Food supplies have been depleted, water is seriously low. I had to resort to eating the fecal matter from my now filled sock. The hallucinations are the only solace I have from going insane sitting here waiting. The Irony is getting to me.

Day 4: Fecal supply has run dry. I am now running on whatever I can find living in the carpet around my computer room sanctuary. Water ran out last night. I can feel my kidneys shutting down. I am not sure how much longer I can last. Tried to order a pizza, but ran into the predicament of not being able to open the door for the pizza man. I think he will sit outside and wait for me, turning out the same way. I feel like a horrible person.

Day 5: I AM SAVED! Well, for a few hours... The pizza man smashed a window and let himself in. Unfortunately, he ate most of the pizza while waiting for me. I got one slice. Paid full price still. The lower half of my body is eating itself. Hopefully this slice of (cold) pizza will fix that. Haven't slept in five days, and I don't think I can take it much longer. Please kill me.

Day 6: WSA's friend here, looking at him decomposing in his chair. I am writing this comment in his honor. He died yesterday afternoon from a bullet to the head. Whoever it was who did it, thank you, it's what he would have wanted. I shall remove the corpse and wait patiently for the ban to end in his memory, detailing my daily events in much the same fashion he did.

Day 7: Day dreamed about debating online, only to find out I was not able to do so. Was disappointed. I have the urge to defecate, but the sock is out of reach. I am not sure what to do. Hunger is starting to overpower me. Trying to determine if the rotting corpse next to me is edible. This can't turn out well... The ban ended!!! WSA rose from the dead just like Zombie Jesus. He is Risen! He's going to post this journal on DDO now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions about the ban, my thoughts and hopes for the future, or questions about Libertarianism, I'd be happy to answer them.

Great way to make an entrance ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:35:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We all know you've been here the whole time under different pseudonyms......
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:36:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And this is the true reason we paint eggs and eat chocolate on Easter Sunday- twas the day Wallstreetatheist rose from the grave to drop knowledge bombs on all of us.

So it is written. rAmen.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:36:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
But....... Welcome back anyway........
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
TUF
Posts: 21,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:39:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
me and my fiance were busting up over that haha. Great entrance. Lol btw half the site hates me now for trying to defend your ban. Your welcome. Not like I accomplished anything but I tried haha.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:40:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:36:03 PM, Oryus wrote:
And this is the true reason we paint eggs and eat chocolate on Easter Sunday- twas the day Wallstreetatheist rose from the grave to drop knowledge bombs on all of us.

So it is written. rAmen.

r'Amen, sister!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:40:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:35:54 PM, muzebreak wrote:
We all know you've been here the whole time under different pseudonyms......

And on this day, My-self mysteriously vanishes, never to be heard or seen of again.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:40:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:39:15 PM, TUF wrote:
me and my fiance were busting up over that haha. Great entrance. Lol btw half the site hates me now for trying to defend your ban. Your welcome. Not like I accomplished anything but I tried haha.

BROFIST http://www.maniacworld.com...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:45:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:40:33 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:35:54 PM, muzebreak wrote:
We all know you've been here the whole time under different pseudonyms......

And on this day, My-self mysteriously vanishes, never to be heard or seen of again.

Awwwww, you wrecked it. He's gonna keep up the image of My-self now.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
TUF
Posts: 21,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:46:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?

Dear god let's not bring this up again lol. Just find the last thread WSA made and you can read all about it. Talking about it here there's bound to be a flame war.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:49:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:46:48 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?

Dear god let's not bring this up again lol. Just find the last thread WSA made and you can read all about it. Talking about it here there's bound to be a flame war.

Alright.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:50:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?

1st Offense: I was sent a mass-PM from some n00b trying to get people to vote on his debate. I made it impossible for people to respond to the message, because that way people won't have to hit the "Stop Threads" button when this annoying spam message keeps popping up in their messages.

2nd Offense: After being told to not "hack" the messages, I changed the background color of my debate to blue. This got me banned. Then I created 14 fake accounts on the site which extended my ban. They got banned as well :(
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:51:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:39:15 PM, TUF wrote:
me and my fiance were busting up over that haha. Great entrance. Lol btw half the site hates me now for trying to defend your ban. Your welcome. Not like I accomplished anything but I tried haha.

I don't think anyone hates you. We all like WSA and never want to see this kind of thing happen. I think members appreciate that there are those who will at least play devils advocate with the situation and I (and I'm sure other members) appreciate this. I don't think anyone thinks any less of you for defending WSA.

But this is a debate site so have better arguments next time ;)
Debate.org Moderator
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:51:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:50:03 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?

1st Offense: I was sent a mass-PM from some n00b trying to get people to vote on his debate. I made it impossible for people to respond to the message, because that way people won't have to hit the "Stop Threads" button when this annoying spam message keeps popping up in their messages.

2nd Offense: After being told to not "hack" the messages, I changed the background color of my debate to blue. This got me banned. Then I created 14 fake accounts on the site which extended my ban. They got banned as well :(

Interesting......
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:53:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:50:03 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?

1st Offense: I was sent a mass-PM from some n00b trying to get people to vote on his debate. I made it impossible for people to respond to the message, because that way people won't have to hit the "Stop Threads" button when this annoying spam message keeps popping up in their messages.

2nd Offense: After being told to not "hack" the messages, I changed the background color of my debate to blue. This got me banned. Then I created 14 fake accounts on the site which extended my ban. They got banned as well :(

Poor banned alt accounts... Brony was a solid contributor though ;)
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Posts: 21,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:56:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:51:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:39:15 PM, TUF wrote:
me and my fiance were busting up over that haha. Great entrance. Lol btw half the site hates me now for trying to defend your ban. Your welcome. Not like I accomplished anything but I tried haha.

I don't think anyone hates you. We all like WSA and never want to see this kind of thing happen. I think members appreciate that there are those who will at least play devils advocate with the situation and I (and I'm sure other members) appreciate this. I don't think anyone thinks any less of you for defending WSA.

But this is a debate site so have better arguments next time ;)

Better arguments? Your kidding me right? So stubbornly defending a position and not answering logic is not a good argument. I gave up because there was nothing to respond to that had anything to do with the point o was trying to make. And because people like bossy were making blatantly retarded responses putting my argument down without even listening to my point. It was a ridiculous bandwagon of ignorance.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 6:59:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:50:03 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:44:21 PM, muzebreak wrote:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but why was WSA banned?

1st Offense: I was sent a mass-PM from some n00b trying to get people to vote on his debate. I made it impossible for people to respond to the message, because that way people won't have to hit the "Stop Threads" button when this annoying spam message keeps popping up in their messages.

2nd Offense: After being told to not "hack" the messages, I changed the background color of my debate to blue. This got me banned. Then I created 14 fake accounts on the site which extended my ban. They got banned as well :(

FOURTEEN!??!?!! Holy sh*t dude. It was only like a week
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:01:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:56:37 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:51:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:39:15 PM, TUF wrote:
me and my fiance were busting up over that haha. Great entrance. Lol btw half the site hates me now for trying to defend your ban. Your welcome. Not like I accomplished anything but I tried haha.

I don't think anyone hates you. We all like WSA and never want to see this kind of thing happen. I think members appreciate that there are those who will at least play devils advocate with the situation and I (and I'm sure other members) appreciate this. I don't think anyone thinks any less of you for defending WSA.

But this is a debate site so have better arguments next time ;)

Better arguments? Your kidding me right? So stubbornly defending a position and not answering logic is not a good argument. I gave up because there was nothing to respond to that had anything to do with the point o was trying to make. And because people like bossy were making blatantly retarded responses putting my argument down without even listening to my point. It was a ridiculous bandwagon of ignorance.

If you want to debate it send me a debate challenge.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:06:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 6:56:37 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:51:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/31/2013 6:39:15 PM, TUF wrote:
me and my fiance were busting up over that haha. Great entrance. Lol btw half the site hates me now for trying to defend your ban. Your welcome. Not like I accomplished anything but I tried haha.

I don't think anyone hates you. We all like WSA and never want to see this kind of thing happen. I think members appreciate that there are those who will at least play devils advocate with the situation and I (and I'm sure other members) appreciate this. I don't think anyone thinks any less of you for defending WSA.

But this is a debate site so have better arguments next time ;)

Better arguments? Your kidding me right? So stubbornly defending a position and not answering logic is not a good argument. I gave up because there was nothing to respond to that had anything to do with the point o was trying to make. And because people like bossy were making blatantly retarded responses putting my argument down without even listening to my point. It was a ridiculous bandwagon of ignorance.

Welcome to DDO :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:08:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
why, so everyone can instantly not read my arguments and bandwagon against me because your Mr.popular? I know how these things work. You want to come on here saying my arguments are crap, but don't substantiate it. You can make big fluff posts all day saying you warned him and that's why you banned him without actually proving how his actions harmed anyone or anything, which was my point. So why would I debate you just to listen to the same crap over again and get jumped by everyone who think they are cool for sucking up to the site mod?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:20:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 7:08:27 PM, TUF wrote:
why, so everyone can instantly not read my arguments and bandwagon against me because your Mr.popular? I know how these things work. You want to come on here saying my arguments are crap, but don't substantiate it. You can make big fluff posts all day saying you warned him and that's why you banned him without actually proving how his actions harmed anyone or anything, which was my point. So why would I debate you just to listen to the same crap over again and get jumped by everyone who think they are cool for sucking up to the site mod?

Choose any 5 members who you'd like to be on a voting-jury. Those 5 members (any members you want... I wont disagree with a single one) will pick the winner. We'll take popularity and peripheral aspects out of it, and the debate will result entirely on the merits of your arguments. I'll even adjust the voting to make sure you are given the win if members not on the jury push the point favor to my side.

As a side note on your point, no one needs to be harmed for site rules to be necessary. I don't think anyone is saying WSA harmed anyone (nor the site), what they are saying is that not following expected rules may sometimes justify being banned for a short period of time depending on the circumstances.
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Posts: 21,299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:37:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TBH if were going to do this I'd rather do it here. My life is to hectic to worry about tryi.g to make argument times, put up with my fiances whining about being on the computer for more than five minutes and trying debate between worker. Also debates tend to be repetetive and easy to stray away from topic. If you want to prove how. WSA's actions were harmful, other than just saying "I told him no, that's why!" Then do it here and now.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:41:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 7:37:23 PM, TUF wrote:
TBH if were going to do this I'd rather do it here. My life is to hectic to worry about tryi.g to make argument times, put up with my fiances whining about being on the computer for more than five minutes and trying debate between worker. Also debates tend to be repetetive and easy to stray away from topic. If you want to prove how. WSA's actions were harmful, other than just saying "I told him no, that's why!" Then do it here and now.

We've already been through this. If you don't want to debate it formally we'd just be beating a dead horse. It's fine. I don't think it's necessary, and the issue has essentially been resolved already.

Anyways, welcome back WSA. I look forward to your posts as usual and am glad this whole thing is behind us.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:42:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/31/2013 7:37:23 PM, TUF wrote:
TBH if were going to do this I'd rather do it here. My life is to hectic to worry about tryi.g to make argument times, put up with my fiances whining about being on the computer for more than five minutes and trying debate between worker. Also debates tend to be repetetive and easy to stray away from topic. If you want to prove how. WSA's actions were harmful, other than just saying "Juggle told him no, that's why!" Then do it here and now.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:44:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Welcome back.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~