Jump to topic:

It was nice knowing all of you! <3

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:25:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I say this because there is a very high chance that we are all going to die from the annual spamming on April Fools Day that is about to come.... For those of you who dont know, the shenanigans of April Fools Day on DDO actually comes from scripture in the DDO Bible, this one in particular:

" And on the first day of the fourth month, the actives of DDO shall lay waste to the site at the forums, spamming it to cleanse DDO of its sins, as DDO is full of sins and sinners. Those who not need be cleansed shall flee the site for higher ground, while the sinners shall partake in the spamming and the whoremongering. This will go on for hours and hours, well into the nigh'. Then in the wee hours of the next morning, the mods shall descend from the heavens, and beat the trolls at their own game, owning them in front of everyone. Then the cleansing of the site shall be complete, and DDOers shall return to a new Eden, built on the ground of what was once a Sodom."

- Revalations 2:43

So yeah, Nice knowing everyone :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:26:42 PM
At 3/31/2013 7:25:10 PM, imabench wrote:
I say this because there is a very high chance that we are all going to die from the annual spamming on April Fools Day that is about to come.... For those of you who dont know, the shenanigans of April Fools Day on DDO actually comes from scripture in the DDO Bible, this one in particular:

" And on the first day of the fourth month, the actives of DDO shall lay waste to the site at the forums, spamming it to cleanse DDO of its sins, as DDO is full of sins and sinners. Those who not need be cleansed shall flee the site for higher ground, while the sinners shall partake in the spamming and the whoremongering. This will go on for hours and hours, well into the nigh'. Then in the wee hours of the next morning, the mods shall descend from the heavens, and beat the trolls at their own game, owning them in front of everyone. Then the cleansing of the site shall be complete, and DDOers shall return to a new Eden, built on the ground of what was once a Sodom."

So yeah, Nice knowing everyone :)
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:27:14 PM

So yeah, Nice knowing everyone :):-)
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:27:16 PM

So yeah, Nice knowing everyone :):-) :-)

tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:27:44 PM
Preemptive strike

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:28:30 PM
I think I still have some canned food leftover from the gun control debates after newtown.

I'll see you guys on Tuesday.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:28:41 PM
At 3/31/2013 7:27:44 PM, tmar19652 wrote:
Preemptive strike

If it would be better, we could organize a ddos of the site. I don't know if that counts as spam.

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:32:31 PM
LOL

Nice post Bench.

Yeah April fools is always an interesting day on DDO.

I was actually banned for 41 minutes and 41 seconds (just a coincidence) last 4/1. Good times.

I hope I don't get banned this time...
Debate.org Moderator
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:35:30 PM
Dear God help us.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 7:37:39 PM
At 3/31/2013 7:28:41 PM, tmar19652 wrote:
Preemptive strike

If it would be better, we could organize a ddos of the site. I don't know if that counts as spam.

Everyone download LOIC

http://sourceforge.net...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Best April fools day debate.org has ever seen!

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2013 9:15:37 PM
Preemptive strike

F-16 hates you now.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats