Jump to topic:

DDO news April fools special!

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 11:46:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
DDO News, Your eyes on the website: We welcome Wallstreetzurvanist back after his tempban. Coming up after politics, the hunt for RationalMadman. We follow the trail of destruction left by his escape where one brave moderator was critically injured trying to ban the user.

The moderator is in stable condition, but still in a coma. We hope that he gets better soon.

TheDebator_Jones2348, a friend of the moderator, EmmaUsselessautoffMahKar123, said that Izbo10 has also played a part in RationalMadman's escape.

Izbo10 has been caught after many vehicles crashed into his car for no reason while he was going to work.

TheDebator_Jones2348, says that EmmaUsselessautoffMahKar123 will suffer from hallucinations of floating around after the coma, because that is what Deku91009098Tree, a local Doctor, told him.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 12:14:40 PM
At 4/1/2013 12:00:13 PM, Cermank wrote:
Cool story bro. Needs more dragons and sh!t.

I second this.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 2:12:50 PM
At 4/1/2013 12:14:40 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/1/2013 12:00:13 PM, Cermank wrote:
Cool story bro. Needs more dragons and sh!t.

I second this.

I first this second.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 2:13:50 PM
Hello everyone my name is Imabench and I am the field reporter of the DDO News with this special bulletin

I am standing outside the DDO State Penitentiary where just seconds ago Koopin was admitted for the illegal distribution of KFC to several other prominent members of DDO. The ban has been controversial ever since it was implemented by Airmax after KFC was directly linked to the overdose death of Lickdafoot, and Koopin was apparently the kingpin of the black market KFC distribution business. He has been jailed for 200 counts of illegally distributing KFC and 5 counts of murder after he gunned down those who also tried to cash in on the KFC trade.

Koopin though will not be the only famous prisoner to be admitted into the DDO State Penitentiary. There is of course Conservativepolitico, who was convicted on three counts of rape when he was found raping liberals with his logic. There is also the famous Freedo, who was found to be the largest one man distributer of Salvia in the world. He was initially arrested after he tried to crash a lawn mower into the IRS building while completely naked, and that was when he was sober. The most famous of all criminals locked up in there though is Charleslb, who is facing a triple life sentence for the the laying of 67 people in the summer of '010 when he talked for 9 straight hours about something that scientists are still trying to translate into english.

Thats all we have for right now, we will be back later with the rumors that zombies have taken to the streets of DDO and that President Airmax plans on handling the hoardes with his dragon air force. Back to you Jh1234l
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 5:21:46 PM
hmmm zombies don't bode well
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.