Jump to topic:

April Fools WIN

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 4:37:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just got this message from hilton16 addressing me as the president in response to something FREEDO said on the forums...

"I respect you as the DDO President because I love this site and you being the president with all these people on it I think its a privilege. But it hurts to say that "limiting discussion to a single group is completely redundant here." when it was never written anywhere. And also your critics! They are just unacceptable. I know when Liberal and Conservative come at it it can be an intense argument that's why I restrict the forum to "Liberal only" because what you doing and the other are doing is what I was trying to avoid-critics. If I wanted this to be a debate between Liberal and Conservative I would have set up the forum to be like that. but eventually its not."

The bolded was said by FREEDO in the "Liberal" topic of the Politics forum.

Our fake Airmax scheme has worked brilliantly here.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 4:38:41 PM
At 4/1/2013 4:37:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
I just got this message from hilton16 addressing me as the president in response to something FREEDO said on the forums...

"I respect you as the DDO President because I love this site and you being the president with all these people on it I think its a privilege. But it hurts to say that "limiting discussion to a single group is completely redundant here." when it was never written anywhere. And also your critics! They are just unacceptable. I know when Liberal and Conservative come at it it can be an intense argument that's why I restrict the forum to "Liberal only" because what you doing and the other are doing is what I was trying to avoid-critics. If I wanted this to be a debate between Liberal and Conservative I would have set up the forum to be like that. but eventually its not."

Hilton is new. Don't be a d!ck.
Tsar of DDO
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 4:57:43 PM
once lannan told me that it was a prank i just played along
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Sola.Gratia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 5:01:31 PM

Our fake Airmax scheme has worked brilliantly here

A few others has done the same thing... Only I almost believed one of them until I Pmed them and asked about it and they said it was a prank for the actual DDO President.. So they April fooled me too... I'm new here as well so it can be a bit confusing.. But I caught on lol..
"What is sin? It is the glory of God not honored. Holiness of God not reverenced. Greatness of God not admired. Power of God not praised. Truth of God not sought. Wisdom of God not esteemed. Beauty of God not treasured. Goodness of God not savored. Faithfulness of God not trusted. Commandments of God not obeyed. Justice of God not respected. Wrath of God not feared. Grace of God not cherished. Presence of God not prized. Person of God not loved. That is sin." ~John Piper
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 5:22:31 PM
At 4/1/2013 4:38:41 PM, YYW wrote:

Hilton is new. Don't be a d!ck.

It's funny... chill.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:37:18 PM
qopel thinks I'm the pres.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)