Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

1Historygeniusl needs to learn a lesson.

qopel
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:48:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1Historygenius needs to learn a lesson. He has carpet bombed me and thinks he's the king of this website. I am making a petition that will be sent to President Airmax in request to ban him for a week. All in favor?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:49:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
..............

Ok, both of you need to cool it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:49:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:48:41 PM, qopel wrote:
1Historygenius needs to learn a lesson. He has carpet bombed me and thinks he's the king of this website. I am making a petition that will be sent to President Airmax in request to ban him for a week. All in favor?
1. Magic8000
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
thett3
Posts: 14,345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:49:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
God and to think I thought high school drama ended junior year
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:50:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:49:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
God and to think I thought high school drama ended junior year

DDO is where high school drama goes to have babies.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:53:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:48:41 PM, qopel wrote:
1Historygenius needs to learn a lesson. He has carpet bombed me and thinks he's the king of this website. I am making a petition that will be sent to President Airmax in request to ban him for a week. All in favor?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

O NO U DIDENT GUUURLLLLL! Z-SNAP!
qopel
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:09:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here is proof if 1Historygenius' carpet bomb:
http://www.debate.org...
4 points against me because "Con was incredibly rude and outrageous. His burdens are terribly and disastrous"

http://www.debate.org...
6 points against me despite my opponent forfeiting

http://www.debate.org...
5 point against me

http://www.debate.org...
7 points against me Claims I FF the debate when I only FF a round.

http://www.debate.org...
5 points against me

Grand Total of 27 points against me in an hour. Not a single point for me.

Total carpet vote bomb.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:10:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:09:27 PM, qopel wrote:
Here is proof if 1Historygenius' carpet bomb:
http://www.debate.org...
4 points against me because "Con was incredibly rude and outrageous. His burdens are terribly and disastrous"

http://www.debate.org...
6 points against me despite my opponent forfeiting

http://www.debate.org...
5 point against me

http://www.debate.org...
7 points against me Claims I FF the debate when I only FF a round.

http://www.debate.org...
5 points against me

Grand Total of 27 points against me in an hour. Not a single point for me.

Total carpet vote bomb.

Very impressive. If you did research like this for your debates you might actually win some.
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:11:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:09:27 PM, qopel wrote:
Here is proof if 1Historygenius' carpet bomb:
http://www.debate.org...
4 points against me because "Con was incredibly rude and outrageous. His burdens are terribly and disastrous"

http://www.debate.org...
6 points against me despite my opponent forfeiting

http://www.debate.org...
5 point against me

http://www.debate.org...
7 points against me Claims I FF the debate when I only FF a round.

http://www.debate.org...
5 points against me

Grand Total of 27 points against me in an hour. Not a single point for me.

Total carpet vote bomb.

Then get someone to CVB. That's your remedy to voting you don't like. Not b!tching on the forums about it.
Tsar of DDO