Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What would you do without me?

qopel
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What would you do without the drama?
Who would you resort to vote bombing?
Who would you make petitions for?
Who else would you love to hate?
Who else creates more activity and life to this website?

Here is proof if 1Historygenius' carpet bomb:
http://www.debate.org...
4 points against me because "Con was incredibly rude and outrageous. His burdens are terribly and disastrous"

http://www.debate.org...
6 points against me despite my opponent forfeiting

http://www.debate.org...
5 point against me

http://www.debate.org...
7 points against me Claims I FF the debate when I only FF a round.

http://www.debate.org...
5 points against me

Grand Total of 27 points against me in an hour. Not a single point for me.

Total carpet vote bomb. You know he wouldn't have even bothered to make a single vote tonight if it wasn't for me!
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:22:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I assume we would go on with having a relatively constructive site.

But regardless, please stop.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:22:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:21:38 PM, qopel wrote:
What would you do without the drama?
Who would you resort to vote bombing?
Who would you make petitions for?
Who else would you love to hate?
Who else creates more activity and life to this website?

Lots of people, you're just another worthless toad in a long forgettable history of DDO trolls.


Here is proof if 1Historygenius' carpet bomb:
http://www.debate.org...
4 points against me because "Con was incredibly rude and outrageous. His burdens are terribly and disastrous"

http://www.debate.org...
6 points against me despite my opponent forfeiting

http://www.debate.org...
5 point against me

http://www.debate.org...
7 points against me Claims I FF the debate when I only FF a round.

http://www.debate.org...
5 points against me

Grand Total of 27 points against me in an hour. Not a single point for me.

Total carpet vote bomb. You know he wouldn't have even bothered to make a single vote tonight if it wasn't for me!
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.
Tsar of DDO
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:24:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We'd be doing a heck of a lot better without you.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.
Tsar of DDO
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?
Tsar of DDO
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:30:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?

Because its just mob rule.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:30:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:30:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?

Because its just mob rule.

So you think he'll be convicted then?
Tsar of DDO
Citrakayah
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:30:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:21:38 PM, qopel wrote:
What would you do without the drama?

Pet a cat.

Who would you resort to vote bombing?

N/A, I don't VB.

Who would you make petitions for?

Well, Royal would probably make one for Imabench...

Who else would you love to hate?

RM's latest sock? Tes95's deleted account?

Who else creates more activity and life to this website?

Imabench. Skep. FREEDO. CP. Mouthwash. Not to mention that your life is hardly of the pleasant type.
qopel
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:32:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:22:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:


Lots of people, you're just another worthless toad in a long forgettable history of DDO trolls.

Yeah, but you're so valuable, the world would stop if you left?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:33:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:30:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?

Because its just mob rule.

So you think he'll be convicted then?

No, I think a trial is a waste of time. Everyone on DDO could be put on trial, merely because someone wants them to be is not a sufficient reason.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:33:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:32:07 PM, qopel wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:22:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:


Lots of people, you're just another worthless toad in a long forgettable history of DDO trolls.


Yeah, but you're so valuable, the world would stop if you left?

No one is indispensable.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:34:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:33:05 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?

Because its just mob rule.

So you think he'll be convicted then?

No, I think a trial is a waste of time. Everyone on DDO could be put on trial, merely because someone wants them to be is not a sufficient reason.

It is not that because people want him to be put on trial that is sufficient to put him on trial, but that his behavior has been such that it merits prosecution (according to, now, 6 people).
Tsar of DDO
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:35:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please stop spamming the forum.

What do you hope to gain?

Nobody has EVER accomplished their goal by making antagonistic call-out threads repeatedly on the main forum. It just doesn't happen. If anything, more people will feel more hostile toward you, as you can see. The DDO culture just does not bend to it.

Just a heads up.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:36:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:33:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:32:07 PM, qopel wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:22:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:


Lots of people, you're just another worthless toad in a long forgettable history of DDO trolls.


Yeah, but you're so valuable, the world would stop if you left?

No one is indispensable.

I am.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:36:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:36:00 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:33:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:32:07 PM, qopel wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:22:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:


Lots of people, you're just another worthless toad in a long forgettable history of DDO trolls.


Yeah, but you're so valuable, the world would stop if you left?

No one is indispensable.

I am.

Actually... sure, lol. ONLY thett, however, is indispensable.
Tsar of DDO
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:36:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Come on everyone, sign the petition to put him on trial. Just four more people!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:37:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:34:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:33:05 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?

Because its just mob rule.

So you think he'll be convicted then?

No, I think a trial is a waste of time. Everyone on DDO could be put on trial, merely because someone wants them to be is not a sufficient reason.

It is not that because people want him to be put on trial that is sufficient to put him on trial, but that his behavior has been such that it merits prosecution (according to, now, 6 people).

Which is the idea that because people want to put himon trial we should. Nobody is put on trial on DDO for being annoying. Just becasue six people say "OMIGERD, he's bad!" does not mean thats a good enough reason to put him on trial.

Anyways, all this talk is pointless, Airmax will decide for himself regardless of the amount of people that think he should.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
qopel
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:38:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:36:58 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Come on everyone, sign the petition to put him on trial. Just four more people!

Bye. You guys don't deserve me.

Your loss. Mob wins.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:38:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:36:58 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Come on everyone, sign the petition to put him on trial. Just four more people!

You're just as guilty as qopel here.

I'm guessing you have about a 1% chance of getting airmax to agree to do a trial due to a spammy, mobby petition.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:38:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:36:58 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Come on everyone, sign the petition to put him on trial. Just four more people!

You could have 1000 people sign it and it would mean nothing if airmax didn't agreed.

It's so cute how you all think DDO is run by mob rule.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:39:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:38:37 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:36:58 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Come on everyone, sign the petition to put him on trial. Just four more people!

You could have 1000 people sign it and it would mean nothing if airmax didn't agreed.

It's so cute how you all think DDO is run by mob rule.

It really is adorbz.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:39:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:37:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:34:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:33:05 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:30:11 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:28:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:27:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:26:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:25:06 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:23:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
Wow these are the exact same arguments Izbo made

Hence the appropriateness of a trial.

Izbo was banned not for his annoying but how he acted towards members. This guy doesn't even swear.

One can be an idiot and a troll without employing profanity.

Being an idiot isn't a crime. He's not even a troll, he just overeacts.

That was sort of a joke, but the point remains that these are issues best resolved by a trial. If you think he'll be found innocent, then why oppose a trial?

Because its just mob rule.

So you think he'll be convicted then?

No, I think a trial is a waste of time. Everyone on DDO could be put on trial, merely because someone wants them to be is not a sufficient reason.

It is not that because people want him to be put on trial that is sufficient to put him on trial, but that his behavior has been such that it merits prosecution (according to, now, 6 people).

Which is the idea that because people want to put himon trial we should. Nobody is put on trial on DDO for being annoying. Just becasue six people say "OMIGERD, he's bad!" does not mean thats a good enough reason to put him on trial.

Anyways, all this talk is pointless, Airmax will decide for himself regardless of the amount of people that think he should.

Izbo was put on trial, arguably for being no more than a nuisance to the forum. I think that a trial hasn't been necessary in a while because Airmax has had sufficient reason to ban offenders in defense of the forum. In this case, though, it's questionable -which is why a trial is appropriate.
Tsar of DDO
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:40:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
uhh...
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:41:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:39:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/1/2013 9:37:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Which is the idea that because people want to put himon trial we should. Nobody is put on trial on DDO for being annoying. Just becasue six people say "OMIGERD, he's bad!" does not mean thats a good enough reason to put him on trial.

Anyways, all this talk is pointless, Airmax will decide for himself regardless of the amount of people that think he should.

Izbo was put on trial, arguably for being no more than a nuisance to the forum. I think that a trial hasn't been necessary in a while because Airmax has had sufficient reason to ban offenders in defense of the forum. In this case, though, it's questionable -which is why a trial is appropriate.

It's questionable if he even needs a trial, let alone a temp-ban, and we're no even on the map of a perma-ban. A warning to stop spamming sure, but a trial is even going overboard.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 9:41:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 9:40:47 PM, Chicken wrote:
uhh...

Change your sig to DDO President

And ikr?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-