Jump to topic:

I'm back...

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:38:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Not to say that a month is a very long time to be away, but for someone like me a month is an extensively long time. Not that any of you care..... This forum will probably be overlooked because, since all of you spend your pointless lives on this website you want to make the most of it rather than addressing unimportant posts like these, lol.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:47:38 PM
My predictions are coming true. >_<
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:48:25 PM
I'm so lonely. XD
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:51:09 PM
YOURE BACK :D

I was wondering where you ran off to
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2013 11:55:55 PM
At 4/5/2013 11:51:09 PM, imabench wrote:
YOURE BACK :D

I was wondering where you ran off to

I started to get into the Playstation community and Twitter more in depth, so I drifted away.
Controverter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2013 12:22:15 AM
A lot of Debate.org members like to do this sort of thing when they get back. It's like they assume people care.

The fun part is that people actually care.
Women have an unfair advantage over men: If they can"t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.