Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

I Achieved the Elusive Feat

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 10:54:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's a bit blurry BUT

http://www.debate.org...

I did it.

After I saw Phantom and TV post about this, I figured I'd have to do it for myself.

CP wins.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 10:59:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good Job...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:08:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 10:54:42 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's a bit blurry BUT

http://www.debate.org...

I did it.

After I saw Phantom and TV post about this, I figured I'd have to do it for myself.

CP wins.

I've done it before.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 11:09:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 11:08:45 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 4/18/2013 10:54:42 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
It's a bit blurry BUT

http://www.debate.org...

I did it.

After I saw Phantom and TV post about this, I figured I'd have to do it for myself.

CP wins.

I've done it before.

X2

But I don't know how to do a screen shot like that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:14:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gentlemen, if it's not documented it didn't happen.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 12:25:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:14:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Gentlemen, if it's not documented it didn't happen.

How do you do a screen shot like that?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:18:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now be the last poster on every thread ever made.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 2:52:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 12:25:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:14:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Gentlemen, if it's not documented it didn't happen.

How do you do a screen shot like that?

on PCs there's a "prt sc" button on the top right of the key board and you press that then press ctrl + V in Paint and the screen shot pastes and you save it.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 8:33:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 2:52:14 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:25:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/18/2013 12:14:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Gentlemen, if it's not documented it didn't happen.

How do you do a screen shot like that?

on PCs there's a "prt sc" button on the top right of the key board and you press that then press ctrl + V in Paint and the screen shot pastes and you save it.

I would just get snipping tool. It's so useful. http://windows.microsoft.com...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Subutai
Posts: 3,912
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 8:46:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I haven't accomplished this feat, but I have commented on every non-sticky thread in the Miscellaneous forums on the first page before.
Capitalism will never fall on its own. It will have to be pushed. The accumulation of capital will never cease. It will have to be stopped. The capitalist class will never willingly surrender their power. It will have to be dispossessed. - David Harvey
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 2:27:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 8:46:56 PM, Subutai wrote:
I haven't accomplished this feat, but I have commented on every non-sticky thread in the Miscellaneous forums on the first page before.

That's more impressive.

I have accomplished this "feat", but I don't really care.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 2:58:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/19/2013 2:27:20 PM, Contra wrote:
At 4/18/2013 8:46:56 PM, Subutai wrote:
I haven't accomplished this feat, but I have commented on every non-sticky thread in the Miscellaneous forums on the first page before.

That's more impressive.

I have accomplished this "feat", but I don't really care.

Well other people were bragging about it so I figured I would too.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16