Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:19:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 7:57:38 PM, Maikuru wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

He became an atheist and moved to America? Damn. Niggas goin' through changes.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:23:52 PM
At 4/19/2013 8:19:25 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

haha made me laugh.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:26:37 PM
At 4/19/2013 8:23:52 PM, Contra wrote:

haha made me laugh.

From interacting with you on here, I'm guessing you're a very easy-going, nice person who laughs a lot.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 1:26:31 AM
At 4/19/2013 7:36:20 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Didn't he make a new account with a different name?

Between Ron-Paul and You
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 9:12:43 AM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

I'm just curious about this: recently in the forums, you called Ron Paul "a wolf in sheep's clothing". Why do you not like him?
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 2:21:09 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
DanT

He is a fraud who only cares about gaining the Presidency. He is not a true libertarian, he just tries to align himself with anything fringe.
He tries to promote himself as libertarian by claiming he does not vote on certain bills, but although he does not vote on them, he does introduce them so that others may vote on them. In short, he lets others take the fall for his legislation.

He refused to endorse Mitt Romney, claiming that Mitt Romney is against what he stands for, yet he Enforced Pat Buchanan for President. Mitt Romney supports the 10th amendment, and Free Trade. Pat Buchanan favors protectionism and has called Free Trade "a failure". Pat Buchanan wants to replace the FED with a Hamilton Style central bank. Pat Buchanan endorses Hamiltonian economics (economic nationalism), and favors restricting immigration. Mitt Romney endorses Jeffersonian economics as do most libertarians.

Ron Paul has run against both Libertarian and Republican candidates on the Presidential ticket, and does not care who he steps on. He has only been a Member of the House of Representatives, because he can't gain enough local support to win a senate seat. He relied on his coalition with Buchanan to regain his lost senate seat. He was nearly compromised when his newsletter stated circulating on neonazi websites, due to it's racist content.

He has also defrauded the tax payer by double billing scores of times.

Since the ge of 21 he has been a Republican. He was only a Libertarian for 1 year when he ran for President against against Bush Sr.
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 3:43:19 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

Thanks.

Just one other question: If you do not support Ron Paul, which politicans do you support?
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 8:52:24 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
DanT

Im not fond of any politician in particular. I support who ever will b
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 8:57:36 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
DanT

Im not fond of any politician in particular. I support who ever will best defend and uphold the constitution.
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 9:26:24 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

Thanks. I'm going to change my name.
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 9:26:39 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

In other words get a new profile.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 1:30:50 AM
At 4/20/2013 1:26:31 AM, DanT wrote:
At 4/19/2013 7:36:20 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Didn't he make a new account with a different name?

Between Ron-Paul and You
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 9:12:43 AM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

I'm just curious about this: recently in the forums, you called Ron Paul "a wolf in sheep's clothing". Why do you not like him?
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 2:21:09 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
DanT

He is a fraud who only cares about gaining the Presidency. He is not a true libertarian, he just tries to align himself with anything fringe.
He tries to promote himself as libertarian by claiming he does not vote on certain bills, but although he does not vote on them, he does introduce them so that others may vote on them. In short, he lets others take the fall for his legislation.

He refused to endorse Mitt Romney, claiming that Mitt Romney is against what he stands for, yet he Enforced Pat Buchanan for President. Mitt Romney supports the 10th amendment, and Free Trade. Pat Buchanan favors protectionism and has called Free Trade "a failure". Pat Buchanan wants to replace the FED with a Hamilton Style central bank. Pat Buchanan endorses Hamiltonian economics (economic nationalism), and favors restricting immigration. Mitt Romney endorses Jeffersonian economics as do most libertarians.

Ron Paul has run against both Libertarian and Republican candidates on the Presidential ticket, and does not care who he steps on. He has only been a Member of the House of Representatives, because he can't gain enough local support to win a senate seat. He relied on his coalition with Buchanan to regain his lost senate seat. He was nearly compromised when his newsletter stated circulating on neonazi websites, due to it's racist content.

He has also defrauded the tax payer by double billing scores of times.

Since the ge of 21 he has been a Republican. He was only a Libertarian for 1 year when he ran for President against against Bush Sr.
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 3:43:19 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

Thanks.

Just one other question: If you do not support Ron Paul, which politicans do you support?
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 8:52:24 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
DanT

Im not fond of any politician in particular. I support who ever will b
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 8:57:36 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
DanT

Im not fond of any politician in particular. I support who ever will best defend and uphold the constitution.
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 9:26:24 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

Thanks. I'm going to change my name.
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 9:26:39 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
Ron-Paul

In other words get a new profile.

There was allot of typos, because I was on my Iphone, which likes to replace words as I type, and it sometimes adds words. Fricken smart phones are fricken illiterate.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 10:41:41 AM
Mr. Paul is now Mr. Subutai! In my opinion, I would actually never really name myself after a politician or any historical figure.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 1:58:35 PM
At 4/19/2013 8:26:37 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 4/19/2013 8:23:52 PM, Contra wrote:

haha made me laugh.

From interacting with you on here, I'm guessing you're a very easy-going, nice person who laughs a lot.

Indeed. I don't always laugh a lot, but thanks.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan