Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Top Debaters

Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:18:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
As you all may know I started the DDO Debate Champion. I hope it will give the site a person to recognize as a deserving title holder. A person to gun for. No tournament will give us the absolute best debater because there are to many variables involved to determine that. As so I will improve the variety and quality of the tournament structure. Once the Champion has been crowned, I will then precede in finding the best debaters possible to challenge him. The best could involve any type of debater and any type of topic. Therefore I would like everyone that chooses to open this, to post your best or favorite debater in each topic. Please do not include yourself as a choice. I will try to pursue the majority choices made in each topic.

TOPICS:
Scientific-
Atheistic-
Theistic-
Philosophical-
Political/Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Troll/Games-
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:25:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:18:12 AM, Pennington wrote:
As you all may know I started the DDO Debate Champion. I hope it will give the site a person to recognize as a deserving title holder. A person to gun for. No tournament will give us the absolute best debater because there are to many variables involved to determine that. As so I will improve the variety and quality of the tournament structure. Once the Champion has been crowned, I will then precede in finding the best debaters possible to challenge him. The best could involve any type of debater and any type of topic. Therefore I would like everyone that chooses to open this, to post your best or favorite debater in each topic. Please do not include yourself as a choice. I will try to pursue the majority choices made in each topic.

TOPICS:
Scientific-
Atheistic-
Theistic-
Philosophical-
Political/Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Troll/Games-
Sociological/economical-

Just gonna add whatever is missing.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF
Sociological/economical- CiRrK
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 6:21:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF
Sociological/economical- CiRrK

that's not too accurate.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 6:24:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 6:21:21 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF
Sociological/economical- CiRrK

that's not too accurate.

Yeah, we need long time members who know who is who.
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 7:45:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm in there somewhere over the rainbow.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 11:22:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF
Sociological/economical-
Foreign policy- CirK

Fixed
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 11:22:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 11:22:08 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic- Frack
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF
Sociological/economical-
Foreign policy- CirK

Fixed
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 11:23:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 11:22:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 4/22/2013 11:22:08 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF < lolnope.
Sociological/economical-
Foreign policy- CirK

Fixed
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 11:24:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 11:22:08 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF
Sociological/economical- LaissezFaire for economics, Contradiction for social issues
Foreign policy- CirK

Fixed
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Pennington
Posts: 1,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:53:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 11:23:40 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 4/22/2013 11:22:56 AM, FrackJack wrote:
At 4/22/2013 11:22:08 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/22/2013 5:49:10 AM, Pennington wrote:
TOPICS:
Scientific- RoyLatham
Atheistic-
Theistic- KRFournier
Philosophical- Logical-Master
Political- Thett3
Historical/Environmental-
Misc/Games- TUF < lolnope.
Sociological/economical-
Foreign policy- CirK

Fixed

KOOPIN
DDO Debate Champion Forum
http://www.debate.org...