Jump to topic:

She's Just A Good Looking Girl

MistahKurtz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 9:13:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Maybe there's already a thread for this, but I didn't find one.

I go this rather touching message today;

Dearest One,
My name is Miss gift benson i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (giftbenson94ATyahoo.co.uk)
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss gift (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love
Miss gift (giftbenson94ATyahoo.co.uk)

Her profile is here
http://www.debate.org...

I'm guessing this is some sort of scam and she should probably get all sorts of banned.
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 9:25:57 AM
At 11/21/2009 9:13:45 AM, MistahKurtz wrote:

Dearest One,
My name is Miss gift benson i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (giftbenson94ATyahoo.co.uk)
i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss gift (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Yours Love

Her profile is here

I'm guessing this is some sort of scam and she should probably get all sorts of banned.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME?!?!??!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 9:53:56 AM
"About Me:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl vv
Activities:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl v
Beliefs:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl
Books:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl
Movies:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl vvv
Music:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl
Quotes:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl
Sports Teams:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl
TV Shows:i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl i am good looking girl v"

Lol
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 10:37:10 AM
I got it too.
(note that @ has been replaced with "at")

Dearest One,
My name is Miss gift benson i saw your profile today in this site (www.debate.org) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (giftbenson94 at yahoo.co.uk)
Miss gift (giftbenson94 at yahoo.co.uk)

These are so hilarious...the first time. But they're the same script.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 10:58:49 AM
What a dirty slut, I got the same message!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 12:17:51 PM
At 11/21/2009 11:17:20 AM, MistahKurtz wrote:
DDO orgy?

She just wants your email address... so she can send you spam...

Thats all.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 12:18:48 PM
At 11/21/2009 12:17:51 PM, comoncents wrote:
DDO orgy?

Thats all.

It is a good business... selling emails to people who need to advertise.
silntwaves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 5:24:47 PM

Dearest One,

Her profile is here

dood! it says she only likes girls so why in the world would she be hitting on u.
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2009 5:27:18 PM
At 11/21/2009 3:10:18 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
Google Search her Email she looks famous.

You're right.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2009 9:08:19 AM
DDO orgy?

Thats all.

Phil talked about this scam before.

They send you love letters, and, if you are dumb enough to message back, they start to flirt with you. Soon, they want to travel to meet you. They ask you for a substantial amount of money. And then they disappear off the face of the Earth.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2009 12:03:50 PM

Thats all.

NO RLLY?
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
silntwaves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2009 12:51:28 PM
At 11/22/2009 9:08:19 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
DDO orgy?

Thats all.

They send you love letters, and, if you are dumb enough to message back, they start to flirt with you. Soon, they want to travel to meet you. They ask you for a substantial amount of money. And then they disappear off the face of the Earth.

who would be stupid enough to get to the point of actually giving out ur REAL cell # and letting her txt u..and then going to meet her? Look up the definition of DEFEAT.
Nick Jonas And The Administration
-What I Am.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2009 1:17:23 PM
At 11/21/2009 12:24:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
DDO orgy?

Rule 34 my friend

Why?
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2009 9:45:34 PM

Dearest One,

Her profile is here

D: THE WHORE!
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2009 9:58:39 PM
I suppose I should register that I got this one just like the last round.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2009 1:25:09 AM
At 11/22/2009 12:51:28 PM, silntwaves wrote:
At 11/22/2009 9:08:19 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
DDO orgy?

Thats all.

who would be stupid enough to get to the point of actually giving out ur REAL cell # and letting her txt u..and then going to meet her? Look up the definition of DEFEAT.

Yeah! who would be that stupid..*crap! Runs to the store to get a new phone number*
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?