Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 2:19:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm rich!

Just got this private message from another DDO user (mybest):

Hi,
I am Barrister Roland Sogore,I would like to seek for your assistance about my late client who died in car accident along with his wife and only daughter,my client deposited the sum of 4.5 million dollars with a bank here in Lome Togo,I am his personal Barrister,now the bank have issue me a notice to present the next of kin or the Money get lost to the bank,please I would like you to assist me as the next of kin and claim the money to your personal bank account,you should give me a quick reply email rolandsgore(at)gmail.com for more information about the money and the transfer process and procedure

Best Regards
Barrister Roland Sogore
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 6:08:29 PM
At 4/23/2013 2:48:11 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Yeah, well you are going to have to split the money with me! He made me the same offer... Twice!

Wait, does that make it 50:50 or 33:66?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 6:11:50 PM
Strange. He didn't mention any money to me. He was actually kinda flirty and said he was interested in me.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 11:56:42 AM
Sounds legit. I am sorry to inform you, however, I am richer than all of you. A prince from nigeria offered me 5.8 billion if I but insert a small fund of ONLY 500 dollars into his bank account via wire tansfer, in order to allow the large funds to go into my bank account. I am so smart, and very soon will be rich! Now I just have to wait to hear back from the prince. Funny, it's been like three weeks since I've deposited the 500, and I still haven't heard from them! I guess living the life of a prince can get pretty hectic. Anyways, I gonna be filthy rich!! WOOT!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227