Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Debate.org

Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 6:39:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I know most of you don't know me, I've only been around for a little bit, and for the last 2 months I've been relatively inactive. Truth is, I don't have alot of time anymore, which means less DDO. For my friends on DDO, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me through some rough times. For everyone else, I can happily say this is an amazing website full of amazing people. Debate.org is something I have yet to outgrow, and judging from the much older users (upwards of 4 years) coming back briefly, I think it's safe to say DDO is something no one outgrows. I'm rambling now, but only because I have so much to say. I know i wasn't gone long, but it seems like ages, I don't know why. But anyway, I'm glad to be back, and hope to be active again!
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
imabench
Posts: 21,946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 6:41:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
WOOOOO :D

nac
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,868
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:33:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm in a thread called debate.org...in a forum called debate.org...on a site called....

It's inception.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:36:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2013 10:33:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm in a thread called debate.org...in a forum called debate.org...on a site called....

It's inception.

One level deeper and you'll be in limbo, so... be careful D=
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,868
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:38:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2013 10:36:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/25/2013 10:33:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm in a thread called debate.org...in a forum called debate.org...on a site called....

It's inception.

One level deeper and you'll be in limbo, so... be careful D=

debaFREEDOte.org

Now I'm in the actual address.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:38:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2013 6:39:44 PM, Chicken wrote:
So I know most of you don't know me, I've only been around for a little bit, and for the last 2 months I've been relatively inactive. Truth is, I don't have alot of time anymore, which means less DDO. For my friends on DDO, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me through some rough times. For everyone else, I can happily say this is an amazing website full of amazing people. Debate.org is something I have yet to outgrow, and judging from the much older users (upwards of 4 years) coming back briefly, I think it's safe to say DDO is something no one outgrows. I'm rambling now, but only because I have so much to say. I know i wasn't gone long, but it seems like ages, I don't know why. But anyway, I'm glad to be back, and hope to be active again!

I tried leaving. It lasted for a month. It felt like a year.

The real world is DDO's hyperbolic time chamber.
I'm just a cro magnon masquerading as one of you.
TUF
Posts: 24,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 9:48:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2013 10:33:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm in a thread called debate.org...in a forum called debate.org...on a site called....

It's inception.

DDO, with DDO, within DDO. mindfvcked.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 9:59:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
You're 100 years old now? I think that was allot longer than 2 months.

But welcome back. DDO needed more chicken.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
chrumbelievable
Posts: 210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 11:35:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2013 6:39:44 PM, Chicken wrote:
So I know most of you don't know me, I've only been around for a little bit, and for the last 2 months I've been relatively inactive. Truth is, I don't have alot of time anymore, which means less DDO. For my friends on DDO, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me through some rough times. For everyone else, I can happily say this is an amazing website full of amazing people. Debate.org is something I have yet to outgrow, and judging from the much older users (upwards of 4 years) coming back briefly, I think it's safe to say DDO is something no one outgrows. I'm rambling now, but only because I have so much to say. I know i wasn't gone long, but it seems like ages, I don't know why. But anyway, I'm glad to be back, and hope to be active again!

Chicken, my love! I have missed you so!