Jump to topic:

Debate.org

Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 6:39:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I know most of you don't know me, I've only been around for a little bit, and for the last 2 months I've been relatively inactive. Truth is, I don't have alot of time anymore, which means less DDO. For my friends on DDO, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me through some rough times. For everyone else, I can happily say this is an amazing website full of amazing people. Debate.org is something I have yet to outgrow, and judging from the much older users (upwards of 4 years) coming back briefly, I think it's safe to say DDO is something no one outgrows. I'm rambling now, but only because I have so much to say. I know i wasn't gone long, but it seems like ages, I don't know why. But anyway, I'm glad to be back, and hope to be active again!
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 6:41:25 PM
WOOOOO :D

nac
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:33:01 PM
I'm in a thread called debate.org...in a forum called debate.org...on a site called....

It's inception.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:36:21 PM
At 4/25/2013 10:33:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm in a thread called debate.org...in a forum called debate.org...on a site called....

It's inception.

One level deeper and you'll be in limbo, so... be careful D=
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:38:49 PM
At 4/25/2013 10:36:21 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

It's inception.

One level deeper and you'll be in limbo, so... be careful D=

debaFREEDOte.org

Now I'm in the actual address.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 10:38:58 PM
At 4/25/2013 6:39:44 PM, Chicken wrote:
So I know most of you don't know me, I've only been around for a little bit, and for the last 2 months I've been relatively inactive. Truth is, I don't have alot of time anymore, which means less DDO. For my friends on DDO, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me through some rough times. For everyone else, I can happily say this is an amazing website full of amazing people. Debate.org is something I have yet to outgrow, and judging from the much older users (upwards of 4 years) coming back briefly, I think it's safe to say DDO is something no one outgrows. I'm rambling now, but only because I have so much to say. I know i wasn't gone long, but it seems like ages, I don't know why. But anyway, I'm glad to be back, and hope to be active again!

I tried leaving. It lasted for a month. It felt like a year.

The real world is DDO's hyperbolic time chamber.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 9:48:09 AM

It's inception.

DDO, with DDO, within DDO. mindfvcked.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 9:59:33 AM
You're 100 years old now? I think that was allot longer than 2 months.

But welcome back. DDO needed more chicken.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
chrumbelievable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 11:35:30 AM
At 4/25/2013 6:39:44 PM, Chicken wrote:

Chicken, my love! I have missed you so!