Jump to topic:

All American Van Lines

CriticalThinkingMachine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2013 6:13:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am really sick of seeing the advertisement for All American Van Lines on debate.org.

I was an employee of that company for two years. They have absolutely no regard for the safety or health of their employees. I almost lost my life because of their irresponsible policies. Three months ago, they were constructing new shelves and did not give us hard hats and did not properly secure one of the beams, which weighed seventy pounds.

It fell onto my head from five feet above. I was rushed to the hospital with a fractured skull. I received skull and brain surgery and I am thankful to the doctors for saving my life. The doctor told me that where the trauma occured was dangerously close to cutting the primary sinus in my brain (which is the continutation of the jugular vein and runs through the middle of the brain at the top and continues down the back of the brain and into the neck carrying 85% of the blood from the brain to the heart.) That was my last day at work. I almost DIED because the company was too cheap to purchase hard hats or hire professionals to do construction work. Unacceptable.

Just to let anyone know who sees the ad and might be thinking of using their services. You should be aware that they are an irresponsibly run company which mistreats their employees.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 7:18:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok, that's your side of the story. Can't make a judgement until I hear their side.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%