Jump to topic:

To: Idiots running for president...

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 2:55:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) You can't make team debates. Juggle does this. They will do it when they want to do it. You asking them as a president is not any different from you asking as a member. I have no idea why you think you will have an effect on that.

2) You will not possess the ability to change usernames. If you think you would, you must be on crack. Don't make promises you can't keep.

3) You cannot put pictures on forums. Juggle will not allow this. The things you can do on a forum are limited so as to not mess up the forum the way PMs get messed up by novice html junkies experimenting with html. The president of the website does not and will not have the capability to change it.

4) You will not have the power to give members the ability to customize their profiles. You must be quite dumb if you think that you will.

5) You cannot remove the phone confirmation. Juggle is a corporation. They have security and liability concerns. They will not give you this power on a whim. Again, you must be very ignorant to think that you would have that power - or any power for that matter.

6) Juggle will not allow you to redesign the website. Hardly anyone cares anyways. Quit this madness. Think. If you are a corporation that bought a website and runs ads on it for profit, will you allow members of that website to change its design? The notion is absurd and ignorant. This is like someone running for student council promising to reduce homework. You are clearly deluded.

7) Juggle will not allow you to edit forum posts. You will not possess the power to give other members that ability.

Common Response: "We will work with Juggle to provide these capabilities."

Follow up question: Wtf do you need to be president for, to work with Juggle? Ore_Ele worked with Juggle to implement the Elo system. He didn't need to be president but he worked hard and put in time to present Juggle with a solution that they would be willing to implement.

The "vote for me" threads are boring, filled with false promises, lies, ignorance, pointless rubbish.

Imabench has a good point. The only thing that I can see the president actually having the power to do is to allow the weekly stupid on the front page. Even that is doubtful. The president can do nothing if he is not also a mod.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 2:59:42 AM
Ctrl + F: Ban Anti-Atheist

We're clear boys. Vote Luciano.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:13:40 AM
Why doesn't Ore_Ele run? As long as max doesn't run, he'd pretty much have it in the bag.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 8:10:41 AM
A reality check for sure.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 8:12:16 AM
At 5/5/2013 8:10:41 AM, sadolite wrote:
A reality check for sure.

Which at this point makes you the only one qualified to be President of DDO
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 10:07:38 AM
At 5/5/2013 2:55:54 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
.... the way PMs get messed up by novice html junkies experimenting with html.

Wallstreetatheist?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 4:15:12 AM
At 5/5/2013 10:07:38 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
At 5/5/2013 2:55:54 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
.... the way PMs get messed up by novice html junkies experimenting with html.

Wallstreetatheist?

Probably FREEDO or someone else. They did it long before I got here. Although F-16's point was incoherent in that forums that allow pictures do not succumb to the shittiness that is the DDO messaging system.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.