Jump to topic:

DDO Election: Subutai 2013

Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:08:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
After being asked to be a VP in a doomed presidential campaign, I have seen the use of a president - nothing. Here is my new platform:

- Disband the presidency and beaucracy immediately after my election. Juggle can choose its own mods without the DDO fluff.

That's it. Hope to see you vote for me in June 2013. It'll be the last time you ever do...
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:01:57 PM
We'll all go into anarchy. Sadolite will go on a killing spree, anti-atheist will convert people to his new Jesus-Hitler religion, I will start eating babies in public, and Wallstreetatheist will walk nude in the streets.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 9:03:15 PM
At 5/7/2013 9:01:57 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
We'll all go into anarchy. Sadolite will go on a killing spree, anti-atheist will convert people to his new Jesus-Hitler religion, I will start eating babies in public, and Wallstreetatheist will walk nude in the streets.

That's what Juggle is for. They choose the mods.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:19:46 PM

Did you purposely make the only peaceful person in this "anarchic" scenario the one self-professed anarchist?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:23:26 PM
At 5/7/2013 8:08:01 PM, Subutai wrote:
After being asked to be a VP in a doomed presidential campaign, I have seen the use of a president - nothing. Here is my new platform:

- Disband the presidency and beaucracy immediately after my election. Juggle can choose its own mods without the DDO fluff.

That's it. Hope to see you vote for me in June 2013. It'll be the last time you ever do...

I cant tell if hes serious and actually that stupid, or if hes just trying to troll but doing so very poorly.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:37:32 PM

You know what they say "Some people are only and solely alive because it's against the law to kill them" Anarchy..... hmm all the scores I could settle with impunity.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:40:42 PM
At 5/7/2013 10:37:32 PM, sadolite wrote:

You know what they say "Some people are only and solely alive because it's against the law to kill them" Anarchy..... hmm all the scores I could settle with impunity.

It would be the first time youve 'scored' in over 40 years im guessing....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:45:39 PM

You know what else they say "Give a man 5 days to observe a crime ridden neighborhood and then give him a 9mm semi auto pistol with (2) 15 round clips and one more day and he could end crime in that neigborhood overnight for the cost of the gun and ammo."
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:47:58 PM
At 5/7/2013 10:45:39 PM, sadolite wrote:

You know what else they say "Give a man 5 days to observe a crime ridden neighborhood and then give him a 9mm semi auto pistol with (2) 15 round clips and one more day and he could end crime in that neigborhood overnight for the cost of the gun and ammo."

Who the f*ck has ever said that? Either youre pulling these out of your a** or you consider the voices in your head to be actual people.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 10:48:30 PM
At 5/7/2013 10:45:39 PM, sadolite wrote:

The world isn't complicated, lack of common sense and stupidity is.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:09:59 PM
So lets get this strait. You say if I take a gun into a bad neighborhood and shoot up the neighborhood that that's common sense.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:11:41 PM
Okay, is there a single serious candidate at this point?

Cuz' if not, unless max runs this race will be a cake walk.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:11:43 PM
At 5/7/2013 11:09:59 PM, lannan13 wrote:
So lets get this strait. You say if I take a gun into a bad neighborhood and shoot up the neighborhood that that's common sense.

Do NOT question sadolite's genius.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:13:46 PM
At 5/7/2013 11:11:41 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Nope

Agreed

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:17:12 PM

If there isnt a serious candidate on the eve of the election, I'll declare my candidacy last minute. I would be a bad president probably but better than the people running to be sure. So people who would be good candidates unless you want me (you dont) RUN.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:28:38 PM

Kingdebater and Airmax are the only serious ones. From what it looks like, Airmax is going to win.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:29:58 PM
At 5/7/2013 11:28:38 PM, Magic8000 wrote:

Kingdebater and Airmax are the only serious ones. From what it looks like, Airmax is going to win.

wait airmax is running?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:48:55 PM

I did not say anything about "shooting up a neighborhood" now did I.

Read it again and see if you can interpret what is really being said.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 11:56:15 PM
At 5/7/2013 11:29:58 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 11:28:38 PM, Magic8000 wrote:

wait airmax is running?

He hasnt denied it so its still a possibility that he might

And Kingdebator isnt a serious candidate either. He admitted it in his own thread.

Legit no one is seriously running for president at this point

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 5:48:57 AM
At 5/7/2013 11:48:55 PM, sadolite wrote:

You said put guns in a bad neighborhood. That obviously means a large crime wave increase.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:28:42 AM
At 5/7/2013 11:56:15 PM, imabench wrote:

Legit no one is seriously running for president at this point

Probs because everyone already knows that Max is going to run.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 4:19:25 PM
At 5/8/2013 5:48:57 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2013 11:48:55 PM, sadolite wrote:

You said put guns in a bad neighborhood. That obviously means a large crime wave increase.

"You said put guns in a bad neighborhood." Um no, it does not say that at all. Try again.