Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Frack for president.

imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:03:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/8/2013 8:45:12 AM, Cermank wrote:
This joke has been running for too long.

It has run its course.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:13:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/8/2013 9:03:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2013 8:45:12 AM, Cermank wrote:
This joke has been running for too long.

It has run its course.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:19:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/8/2013 9:13:14 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/8/2013 9:03:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2013 8:45:12 AM, Cermank wrote:
This joke has been running for too long.

It has run its course.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:31:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/8/2013 9:19:10 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 5/8/2013 9:13:14 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/8/2013 9:03:29 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/8/2013 8:45:12 AM, Cermank wrote:
This joke has been running for too long.

It has run its course.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 10:31:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIiIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~