Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 3

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 5:54:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Noumena opens the door to the first classroom while Maikuru and I carry in Lannan.

We set him down on the floor gently while Noumena checks the window which faces the courtyard we had just entered through.

"Looks like the fence is holding them up. What the f*ck happened to Lannan?" Noumena asked
"I got sh*t in my eye and I accidentally hit him in the leg while trying to free him from a zombie"
"It hurts like hell man, what do we do?" Lannan asked, horrified at how big the gash in his leg was
I looked at Maikuru "Do you or Noumena have any medical supplies in your bag by any chance?"
"Yeah, but it was in Lannan's bag which is lying in the middle of that highway we just came from" He said bitterly

'f*ck my life, of COURSE it got left behind' I thought to myself

"Was there any kind of disinfectant or anything in it?" I asked him
"I think it was just band aids and sh*t but I cant be sure" Maikuru replied
"What are we going to do????" Lannan said panicking.

Noumena piped up and said "There's a CVS Pharmacy somewhere on the main street that might have something we could use, but Its a bit of a ways down the road from where we are"
"Do you know where it is? Like could you find it if you looked for it" I asked him
"Yeah if there weren't a hundred zombies outside waiting for us to come out!" He snapped
"Thett where's your bag?"
"I dropped it near Lannan's bag when I went back to get him..."
"f*ck." Maikuru was really starting to get frustrated... "Ok look first thing in the morning when some of the zombies leave we'll have to head back out and get all of our stuff and find Lannan something to help his leg."

Noumena and I nodded, but Lannan was still on the verge of tears. "Well what do we do about my leg???"
"Tie it up with your shirt and quit whining already" Noumena said while he rolled his eyes.
Maikuru tended to Lannan and Noumena stayed vigilant at the window. I finally put down the lead pipe covered in blood from both Lannan and the 2 zombies whose brains I had to bash in.
"We've all had a long day and there's nothing we can do right now for Lannan since the outside is crawling with zombies. Lets move some desks to barricade the door and then we'll all try to get some sleep." Maikuru said calmly.

Even though sleeping on the tile floor was the equivalent of sleeping on rocks, I slept like a rock after such a long day.

==========================================================

We woke up the next day around 11 when sunlight started coming through the window. We decided that Noumena and Maikuru would go track down the CVS Pharmacy for medical supplies while I would go to try to find the two bags that got left behind in the middle of the street. Lannan would stay put in the classroom and get some extra rest since there was nothing he could do for himself or for us either. Before we left though Maikuru held a meeting outside the classroom to go over a couple of things

"Everyone knows where they have to go right?"
Me and Noumena both nodded, Maikuru was unsettled about something though, he looked like a nervous wreck
"You alright dude?" Noumena asked. Even he saw it
"Im worried about Lannan" He said
"We all are"
"Not about that, about something else"
"Well what then?"
Maikuru sighed, looked to the ground, and then back to me. "You had beaten the crap out of two zombies before you accidentally hit Lannan in his leg right?"
"Yeah, so what?" I didn't see where he was going with it, Noumena didn't have a clue either
"So the rod you had was covered with their blood right?"
"Was, hell look at it, it still is." I said showing him the dried blood stains on the pipe
Maikuru got even more worried
"Dude seriously what's wrong?" I asked
Maikuru then spelled it out for us. "The rod was covered in zombie blood before you gashed Lannan's leg on accident, and judging from how deep the wound is, Im worried that some of it might have gotten in there"

There was a silence before Noumena finally said what Maikuru was worried about "............HOLY SH*T, LANNAN IS INFECTED???"

"I cant be sure, but he might be, and I cant be sure if disinfectant will fix him because he got the wound like 12 hours ago now." Maikuru admitted
"Well we still have to try to help him" I said, felling horrendous about what I may have done.
"But what if it doesn't work, what happens? What do we do if Lannan becomes a zombie or starts to become one over time?" Maikuru asked
"It wont happen" I replied, looking him dead in the eye
"Throw him out onto the street" Noumena said
We both looked at Noumena as if he had gone crazy.

"What? I don't want to be sleeping in a room with a potential zombie only to wake up and have Lannan biting at my throat, Maikuru is probably right in saying that Lannan cant be saved, we should throw him out onto the street and be done with it"

"Dude we cant just throw him out on the street that would be a death sentence for him!" I pleaded
"He's already dead as far as I'm concerned, you saw how deep his gash was!" Noumena stated
"Maikuru try to reason with Noumena on this, we cant just throw Lannan out onto the street!"
Maikuru looked back at me in the eye and said nothing. My skin started to crawl as I realized what he was thinking
"Holy sh*t, you think we should throw him out too don't you!" I said in horror
"Look It sounds ugly I know, but what other option do we have? Im not comfortable with sleeping in a room with a potential zombie either" He said as he looked to the floor.
"He's not infected!"
"You don't know that!" - Maikuru
"We cant throw him out he wont last a day!"
"Better just him then two or three of us" - Noumena
"Imagine if it was YOU in there who had a gash on his leg! What would you do if people thought they should throw you out onto the street because of something you didn't even do?"

That did the trick. Both of them fell silent and after exchanging glances with each other arrived at the same conclusion.

"Fine, we wont throw Lannan out on the street, for now." Maikuru said
"Yeah, if Lannan takes a turn for the worst Im chucking him outside first chance I get either with you or without you." Noumena said

Jesus the apocalypse has only been around for like 3 weeks and already people are losing their humanity.

We slipped out the back entrance of the school and made our way to the main street. Noumena and Maikuru then circled back around to try to find the pharmacy while I made my way up the main street in search of our bags. I didn't know where I had dropped them and all of the cars looked the same, which made it a real pain in the a** to try to find them.

I maneuver through the cars the same as I did the night before; Staying low, keeping an eye out for anything, and moving slowly from car to car. A couple of hours passed and I still hadn't found the bags. Hopefully Maikuru and Noumena were having better luck then I was.

I was on the verge of giving up completely when I finally got lucky. I spotted the now dead zombie that was pinned under the car that had grabbed Lannan last night, That means the bags must be close by! I scout around watching for zombies and the bags. Jackpot. I see the two bags lying close to a building a couple yards away, which was weird because I was nowhere near there when I went back for Lannan.

Irregardless, I strode over to the bags and go through them to make sure they were the ones I was looking for. I recognize some of the stuff in them, but a lot of other stuff is missing for some reason.

Then I felt something being pressed at the top of my head, it was the unmistakable feeling of the cold barrel of a revolver.

"Make one stupid move and Ill send you to hell kid" A voice behind me said. "Step away from the bag, drop the pipe, put your hands above your head, and don't make a sound"

I did as he told. The last thing I remember was being hit hard upside the head with the butt end of his revolver. Then I blacked out.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 5:54:30 PM
I woke up infuriated at my bad luck, maybe I should start wearing a helmet or something because this is just becoming ridiculous. My hands were tied behind by back to a bar stool nailed to the ground. I looked around around in the dimly lit room, the one window was blocked off and it took a while for my eye to adjust. When it finally did I was taken back by what I saw.

Guns. Hundreds of guns everywhere. Shotguns, rifles, automatics, handguns, pistols, all of them.

"Name" The voice came from to my left, a middle aged guy who was sitting down got to his feet. He was kinda tall, short hair, blood all over his clothing, and he was armed to his teeth with guns.

"Th- Thett. My name is Thett" I stammered
"Hi Thett, my name is Airmax". He stepped forward and then crouched down a foot away from my face, he was looking me over. I couldn't help but notice his lush, bushy black eyebrows. "Looks like you've been beat up a couple of times, you feeling Ok?"

I nodded. "I'm used to it by now, but can I ask why you knocked me out?"
Airmax chuckled. "That wasn't me, that was my nephew, 16kadams"
16k stepped out from behind Airmax. He looked a hell of a lot different then Airmax, and he was wielding only a revolver. "He saw you poking around the building and panicked. What were you doing anyway?" Airmax asked me

"I saw the two bags I dropped yesterday outside and went over to get them."
Airmax looked at 16k, "See, I told you those belonged to someone". Then he turned back to me. "So are you flying solo or part of a team?"

I hesitated wondering if I should trust him, but he seemed like a good guy so I figured why not. "There's four of us, we were four kids from the University of Miami who were moving to a new hiding spot but we dropped some bags when one of the zombies got one of us."

"Is he ok?" He asked
I glanced to my left "I cant be sure. He wasn't bit but he got hurt kinda bad and we don't know exactly what to do to help him"
Airmax nodded. "Maybe I can help, where is he?"
"He's in the Middle School a couple blocks away from.... Where are we exactly?"
Airmax started untying me. "We're in a gun store, we stumbled across it when we were fleeing from Miami and we might stick around here for a bit"
I was flabbergasted. "How far away are we from UM?"
16k spoke up "About 200 feet"
"There's a gun store within 200 feet of a major university???"
"Florida is a really f*cked up state" Airmax snickered after untying me

I rubbed my wrists and got up slowly. "So are you calling dibs on all these guns?" I asked him.
"Not at all, in fact judging from your face you seem like you and your friends could use some guns.... With all due respect"
I chuckled, "No offense taken"
He went around getting some handguns and ammo boxes. "So why are you and your friends hiding out in a middle school?"
"Its fenced off on all sides, the desks can be used to fortify the hell out of it, and they have an indoor pool that isn't chlorinated that we planned on using for water"

Airmax turned around, impressed with how well me and my friends were. "Tell you what Thett, Ill make you a deal.... Ill give you all the guns and ammo your friends want and check out your friends injury if you let me and my nephew stay in the middle school with you"

"Done and Done!" I beamed.
"Great. You hold these, Ill carry your two bags, and we'll make our way over to this Middle School your in" Airmax said as he handed me what must have been at least 5 handguns and 18 boxes of ammo.

We gathered all of our stuff and were about to sneak out the back door. We could see the Middle School a couple blocks away. I still couldn't believe there was a gun store this close both to a major university and a Middle School. Only in Florida.

"How'd you find this place?" I asked airmax
"16k found it when we were running from some zombies, the sign outside said it was an auto insurance place but it turned out to be a gun store yet to open. That was about 2 days ago, we've hid there ever since". That explains why it wasn't barricaded by a gang or pillaged like everything else was.

We made our way back to the Middle School with no problems at all. We walk into the classroom and find that Noumena and Maikuru had returned with some medical stuff and were tending to Lannan. They both immediately freaked out at the site of Airmax and 16k behind me

"DUDE YOU CANT JUST BRING PEOPLE INTO HERE THIS IS OUR PLACE. THEY CANT STAY" Noumena flipped out at me.
"This is Airmax and his nephew 16k, in exchange for letting them hang here with us they're giving us all the guns and ammo we need to kill a sh*tload of zombies"
"Welcome to our hideout, nice to meet you you, must have had a long day, make yourself at home!" Noumena said, he was such a tool. Airmax then gave us the basics of how to hold, use, and reload a handgun while he took a look at Lannan's leg. I ended up with a Walther P99 and a Colt M1911, Maikuru got a Browning 9x19mm, Noumena called dibs on a Jericho 941, which left Lannan with a Smith & Wesson 357. It was like Christmas.

After a while Airmax finished looking over Lannan's wound and the look on his face was grim. "Its pretty bad, and he may have blood poisoning"
"That's too bad" Noumena said, he was infatuated with his gun and couldn't care less.
"Is he going to die?" Maikuru asked
"Oh I doubt it, but he wont be able to go anywhere for a while and he's going to need a lot of fluids" Airmax said
"Well we got a whole swimming pool of fresh water so that shouldn't be a problem" I said
"We still need to clean the wound out somehow, but I don't know exactly what we need to do the trick, and I don't even think we'll even be able to find what we need anywhere nearby." He said with a stern face
"What can we do for him right now?" I asked
"Let him sleep and see how he is tomorrow. We'll have to watch him and see how he does from day to day, right now he's really weak and cant even think straight" Airmax stated
"alright sounds good, everyone pick a spot and get some sleep, see you in the morning" Maikuru stated

We all went to sleep with our guns nearby. It was the coolest thing in the world to be given a gun and ammo for free and be trusted with it. I looked forward to blowing up some zombie brains with it, I was so excited I almost couldn't sleep

==================================================

"AAAHHHHH AHHH AHH AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I woke up from my sleep in a panic, so did everyone else. Everyone immediately grabbed their gun and woke themselves up to see what the f*ck was going on.

"AAAHHHH, GET HIM OFF OF ME!!!!"

I look over at Maikuru in horror. Lannan was tearing into the flesh on his neck with blood oozing out of his mouth. He had turned into a full on zombie and started chowing down on Maikuru right in his sleep!

Both Noumena and I were paralyzed in fear at the site of a zombie Lannan, but Airmax wasn't even phased. He whipped out his rifle and with a single shot took out Lannan. He slumped over onto Maikuru who scrambled to get Lannan off of him. Blood was pouring out of multiple punctures on his neck and everyone was mortified.

Then out of nowhere Noumena whipped out his pistol and pointed it at Maikuru
"Dude wait a minute!" I yelled at him
"Has to be done dude, he's bit"
"Just hold on a sec man, just wait a sec" I pleaded
"Its got to be done, move it" he shoved me aside
I grabbed his gun "Dude I'm asking just to wait a sec"
"LET GO OF HIM"
We struggle for control of the gun furiously while maikuru backed into a corner. Then a gunshot goes off.

Everyone froze.
Noumena's gun was the one that went off.... And he shot 16kadams right in his throat.
16k fell onto his back with his hands at his throat and immediately started choking up blood.
Airmax looked at his nephew in horror.

In a rage he raised his rifle and shot Noumena clean between his eyes, then fell to his knees and held his nephew in his arms as he died.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 6:11:02 PM
It's getting good.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:12:11 PM
Damn this is good.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:18:59 PM
At 5/8/2013 9:12:11 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Damn this is good.

yeah I decided to be a little evil this time, not enough carnage

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:25:00 PM
That was cool. At least I was avenged.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:25:10 PM
At 5/8/2013 9:23:05 PM, drafterman wrote:
Irregardless?!?!

haha I know, it really ruins the whole thing...

haha just kidding Bench

Great work.
Debate.org Moderator
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:27:07 PM
Key detail: I wasn't shot in the head. I can still come back and be a pest.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:27:40 PM
At 5/8/2013 9:25:10 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/8/2013 9:23:05 PM, drafterman wrote:
Irregardless?!?!

haha I know, it really ruins the whole thing...

haha just kidding Bench

Great work.

Nice shooting uncle.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:30:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2013 5:54:30 PM, imabench wrote:
pool that isn't chlorinated that we planned on using for water
Wow.
Senpai has noticed you.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:12:45 AM
At 1/13/2015 11:30:26 PM, Beginner wrote:
Wow.

Ill tear you a new butthole with a spork for bumping this...

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 2:25:54 PM
At 1/14/2015 12:12:45 AM, imabench wrote:
At 1/13/2015 11:30:26 PM, Beginner wrote:
Wow.

Ill tear you a new butthole with a spork for bumping this...

I can live with that.
Senpai has noticed you.