Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Email Verification and Identity Confirmation
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 2:55:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If you are experiencing issues with e-mail verification and/or identity/cell phone confirmation, please read the following:
Necessary for: Participating in Debates, Forums, and Opinions
When you created your Debate.org account, you should have received an e-mail from verify @ debate.org (no spaces) to the address you used to sign up. This e-mail contains both an e-mail verification link and your corresponding verification code.
If you have not received the Debate.org verification e-mail:
1) Double check your inbox and/or any spam/trash folders for an email from verify @ debate.org (no spaces)
Once you find the e-mail, click on the link, and input the corresponding code when prompted.
2) If you cannot find the e-mail, visit Debate.org/verify/resend
a. Navigate to Debate.org and log in to your account
b. Navigate to http://www.debate.org... to resend the verification e-mail
c. Check your inbox and any spam/trash folders
d. When you open the message, follow the link and input the code when prompted
If the e-mail verification code and/or link in the email is not working:
1) Send an email to webmaster @ debate.org (no spaces) with the subject line "Verification Problem"
2) Please supply your Debate.org username and describe in detail the issue you are having
For all other issues, please send an e-mail to webmaster @ debate.org (no spaces).
Necessary for: Voting on Debates
If you would like to confirm your identity without the use of a mobile phone, either because you do not wish to share your number or because your carrier and/or country are not available, please follow these steps:
1) Complete 3 debates
2) Contact the site moderator, airmax1227 (http://www.debate.org...), to have your identity confirmed manually