Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

The time has come for Debate.org to end

Prodigenius
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 8:51:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every great thing in life has to eventually come to an end to it.

Other than religion of course...

And I don't think Debate.org is a religion.

So let us end it please.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Ragnar
Posts: 1,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 8:55:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Very easily accomplished in all perceivable ways, by simply not logging in.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Prodigenius
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 8:55:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2013 8:55:03 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Very easily accomplished in all perceivable ways, by simply not logging in.

This is like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand and thinking the world has therefore ended.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
imabench
Posts: 21,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 9:18:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2013 8:51:28 PM, Prodigenius wrote:
Every great thing in life has to eventually come to an end to it.

Other than religion of course...

And I don't think Debate.org is a religion.

So let us end it please.

you cannot kill something that isnt alive.... DDO is like a zombie.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Prodigenius
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 9:47:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2013 9:18:32 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/16/2013 8:51:28 PM, Prodigenius wrote:
Every great thing in life has to eventually come to an end to it.

Other than religion of course...

And I don't think Debate.org is a religion.

So let us end it please.

you cannot kill something that isnt alive.... DDO is like a zombie.

) This is a good analogy for someone of your intellectual capacity. I am very impressed, Dan.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Subutai
Posts: 4,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 9:52:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why does DDO have to end now? Why not next year? The year after that?
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
Prodigenius
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 10:05:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2013 9:52:55 PM, Subutai wrote:
Why does DDO have to end now? Why not next year? The year after that?

Why life not death? HUH? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?! Exactly, we will never know man... It just isn't.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Subutai
Posts: 4,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 10:10:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2013 10:05:03 PM, Prodigenius wrote:
At 5/16/2013 9:52:55 PM, Subutai wrote:
Why does DDO have to end now? Why not next year? The year after that?

Why life not death? HUH? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?! Exactly, we will never know man... It just isn't.

That doesn't answer my question. If DDO has to come to an inevitable end, why does it have to be now when it isn't dying yet?
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
Prodigenius
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 10:17:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2013 10:10:35 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/16/2013 10:05:03 PM, Prodigenius wrote:
At 5/16/2013 9:52:55 PM, Subutai wrote:
Why does DDO have to end now? Why not next year? The year after that?

Why life not death? HUH? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?! Exactly, we will never know man... It just isn't.

That doesn't answer my question. If DDO has to come to an inevitable end, why does it have to be now when it isn't dying yet?

1+1=2
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Smithereens
Posts: 7,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 2:08:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
are you seriously one week old?
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
BennyW
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 4:41:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't believe in Euthanasia, even for websites.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Prodigenius
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 7:08:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/17/2013 7:06:26 AM, drafterman wrote:
Woke up this morning and - whew! - DDO was still here.

I had a similar experience but it was the ceiling. :)
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?