Total Posts:165|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I need your consent

doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.
G6
Posts: 54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:08:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

No! I love you man! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DakotaKrafick
Posts: 1,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:13:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

(1) Even if all your debates are deleted, there will still be a record of your account, if by nothing else, then by these forum posts.
(2) If you want to leave, perhaps you should just do so.
(3) Finally, and most importantly, who are you?
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:13:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:08:50 PM, G6 wrote:

No! I love you man! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect example of the immaturity level of this site.
G6
Posts: 54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:14:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:13:59 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:08:50 PM, G6 wrote:

No! I love you man! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect example of the immaturity level of this site.

So to love you requires on to be immature... xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:15:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:13:51 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

(1) Even if all your debates are deleted, there will still be a record of your account, if by nothing else, then by these forum posts.
(2) If you want to leave, perhaps you should just do so.
(3) Finally, and most importantly, who are you?

1. So, delete those, too.
2. Um, no.
3. Who are you?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about and presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:21:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

lies, you'll come back for the very reason you made this thread.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:36:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about and presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.

Um....I came here for debates (without vote bombs and harassment) and that's why I intend to do.
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:37:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:21:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

lies, you'll come back for the very reason you made this thread.

Don't call me a liar unless you have proof. Are the debates deleted? Um, no.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:37:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:36:04 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about and presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.

Um....I came here for debates (without vote bombs and harassment) and that's why I intend to do.

So... no chance of maturity, then?
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:40:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

You'd like to become anonymous....so you made a thread calling out the moderator?
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:41:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:37:21 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:36:04 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about and presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.

Um....I came here for debates (without vote bombs and harassment) and that's why I intend to do.

So... no chance of maturity, then?

Are you one of the debaters I'm looking consent from? No? Then be mature and don't spam this thread.
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:44:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:40:42 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

You'd like to become anonymous....so you made a thread calling out the moderator?
I don't want to become anonymous. I want to start over...any why is it any concern of yours?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:50:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:41:46 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:37:21 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:36:04 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about and presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.

Um....I came here for debates (without vote bombs and harassment) and that's why I intend to do.

So... no chance of maturity, then?

Are you one of the debaters I'm looking consent from? No? Then be mature and don't spam this thread.

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then, and not before.
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:57:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:46:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
You have my consent to delete our debate.

We never debated, smartass. Grow up.
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:58:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I can see this isn't going to work, due to the azzhole spammers. I'll do this privately.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:03:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:44:12 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:40:42 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:07:27 PM, doubter wrote:
I asked airmax to delete all of my debates. If there is no record of me ever have been here, I promise I'll leave and never come back.

Airmax said "I don't delete regular debates unless the other participant also consents"

So, to all who have had a debate with me in the past, please post your consent here and it will all be over.
Thank you.

You'd like to become anonymous....so you made a thread calling out the moderator?
I don't want to become anonymous. I want to start over...any why is it any concern of yours?

You start over by becoming anonymous. Laying low.

This is not what an individual does if he wishes others to think he's turned over a new leaf.
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:16:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about [any] presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:17:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:57:46 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:46:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
You have my consent to delete our debate.

We never debated, smartass. Grow up.

Fine, I retract my consent. Live with the shame of your loss forever.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:19:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 9:16:16 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 5/21/2013 8:16:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
A sign of maturity would be you not caring about [any] presence left on the site and just leaving, quietly in the night.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:22:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 8:58:52 PM, doubter wrote:
I can see this isn't going to work, due to the azzhole spammers. I'll do this privately.

OMG, you're actually gonna do what you should have done in the first place?!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:19:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You know what? Don't take any of my debates down. i will need them as evidence.
Thanks
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:22:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:19:54 PM, doubter wrote:
You know what? Don't take any of my debates down. i will need them as evidence.
Thanks

Evidence for what?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:25:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:19:54 PM, doubter wrote:
You know what? Don't take any of my debates down. i will need them as evidence.
Thanks

So you lied when you said you were gonna PM them?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:29:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:25:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:19:54 PM, doubter wrote:
You know what? Don't take any of my debates down. i will need them as evidence.
Thanks

So you lied when you said you were gonna PM them?

No, i just changed my mind.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:30:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:29:37 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:25:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:19:54 PM, doubter wrote:
You know what? Don't take any of my debates down. i will need them as evidence.
Thanks

So you lied when you said you were gonna PM them?

No, i just changed my mind.

You're such a woman.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
doubter
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:31:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:22:43 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:19:54 PM, doubter wrote:
You know what? Don't take any of my debates down. i will need them as evidence.
Thanks

Evidence for what?

Evidence of the vote bombs and abuse I've been subjected to.