Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Qopel, you must explain your reasoning...

G6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:17:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think the reason that people are spewing you out of this site, something which I have observed occur to others on this site previously, is because you are merely screaming your distaste at DDO without explaining your reasoning to come to such a conclusion.

I think if you gave a step-by-step guide as to what led you to this viewpoint then people would begin to realise what you are saying.
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:26:33 PM
At 5/21/2013 8:17:15 PM, G6 wrote:
I think the reason that people are spewing you out of this site, something which I have observed occur to others on this site previously, is because you are merely screaming your distaste at DDO without explaining your reasoning to come to such a conclusion.

I think if you gave a step-by-step guide as to what led you to this viewpoint then people would begin to realise what you are saying.

This sounds like a really great PM. Why isn't it one?
doubter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:34:17 PM

Go back and look at the entire record of vote bombs and abuse I have had to endure since the moment I got here.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 8:42:37 PM
At 5/21/2013 8:26:33 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

This sounds like a really great PM. Why isn't it one?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:02:06 PM
He's a troll, and wants attention. Eventually he'll go away.

BTW this is RationalMadman/idiot/prodigenius/ Wahtever other multis I don't know about.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
doubter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:03:39 PM
At 5/21/2013 9:02:06 PM, TUF wrote:

BTW this is RationalMadman/idiot/prodigenius/ Wahtever other multis I don't know about.

Yeah, yeah...anybody you don't like or agree with is a "troll".
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:09:25 PM
At 5/21/2013 9:03:39 PM, doubter wrote:
At 5/21/2013 9:02:06 PM, TUF wrote:

Yeah, yeah...anybody you don't like or agree with is a "troll".

I never said I didn't like him, nor did I say I didn't agree with him on something.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227