Jump to topic:

Glitch or Hacking?

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 7:39:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
When I log off, for some reason my account page displays as if it were logged in. This happens even if I close out of my browser and open it again; I find that even though I am physically logged out of the website and cannot make any posts with my account (it wants me to sign in), my account's home page still seems to think that I am online.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 7:44:32 AM
At 5/23/2013 7:39:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
When I log off, for some reason my account page displays as if it were logged in. This happens even if I close out of my browser and open it again; I find that even though I am physically logged out of the website and cannot make any posts with my account (it wants me to sign in), my account's home page still seems to think that I am online.

Um... that usually sometimes happens to me. My computer glitches constantly. Some days I fell like throwing it out the window and just shatter it. Sometimes if you go off line the page you are on stays on, until you go online again then you have to log in. I know this is really frustrating, it was for me at least.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 7:44:56 AM
At 5/23/2013 7:39:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Might be a caching issue.