Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Looking for Debate Coach in NYC ** WELL-PAID

juonee
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 9:29:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm looking for someone with experience in debate coaching who can offer private sessions for a middle school student. Two-hour sessions a week will take place at the student's apartment on the Upper East Side. The position will be well-paid. Please message me with your qualifications for detailed information.
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:06:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/23/2013 9:29:33 AM, juonee wrote:
I'm looking for someone with experience in debate coaching who can offer private sessions for a middle school student. Two-hour sessions a week will take place at the student's apartment on the Upper East Side. The position will be well-paid. Please message me with your qualifications for detailed information.

What does "well paid" mean? I mean, I've charged up to 65 USD/hr to tutor people via Skype.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:10:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/23/2013 1:06:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/23/2013 9:29:33 AM, juonee wrote:
I'm looking for someone with experience in debate coaching who can offer private sessions for a middle school student. Two-hour sessions a week will take place at the student's apartment on the Upper East Side. The position will be well-paid. Please message me with your qualifications for detailed information.

What does "well paid" mean? I mean, I've charged up to 65 USD/hr to tutor people via Skype.

65/hour?! What are you teaching them?!?!
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 1:13:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/23/2013 1:10:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/23/2013 1:06:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/23/2013 9:29:33 AM, juonee wrote:
I'm looking for someone with experience in debate coaching who can offer private sessions for a middle school student. Two-hour sessions a week will take place at the student's apartment on the Upper East Side. The position will be well-paid. Please message me with your qualifications for detailed information.

What does "well paid" mean? I mean, I've charged up to 65 USD/hr to tutor people via Skype.

65/hour?! What are you teaching them?!?!

On that occasion, I was helping someone prepare for a standardized exam.
Tsar of DDO