Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

wh aren't both getting same punishment?

RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:14:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MassiveDump is a legit member. He even has a DDO web-series.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
TheStranger
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:15:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:14:53 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
MassiveDump is a legit member. He even has a DDO web-series.

Look at round 2...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:20:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:15:14 PM, TheStranger wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:14:53 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
MassiveDump is a legit member. He even has a DDO web-series.

Look at round 2...

I'm not saying he had good conduct, I'm saying I think pro's account was closed for being a multi, which MassiveDump is not.

I should specify that I'm not sure if Pro's account was a multi or not (I've lost track of all the multi-accounts at this point, honestly), but I wouldn't be surprised. I doubt that debate would be enough to get either one banned on its own.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:22:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:08:19 PM, TheStranger wrote:
One had his account closed while the other seems unscathed by his crime...

http://www.debate.org...

I smell corruption.

You assume the account closure was related to this debate? It's just as likely that it was due to other bad behavior. Or to being the multi-account of someone either on the site, or banned from the site.

And, if the debate itself was the problem, it should be noted that the one banned is the one who instigated the debate.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TheStranger
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:22:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:20:50 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:15:14 PM, TheStranger wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:14:53 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
MassiveDump is a legit member. He even has a DDO web-series.

Look at round 2...

I'm not saying he had good conduct, I'm saying I think pro's account was closed for being a multi, which MassiveDump is not.

I should specify that I'm not sure if Pro's account was a multi or not (I've lost track of all the multi-accounts at this point, honestly), but I wouldn't be surprised. I doubt that debate would be enough to get either one banned on its own.

There is a post by that guy called Airmax... I think he is admin of site... It says Apeiron is closed but this guy's account wasn't listed in it??
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:25:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:22:32 PM, TheStranger wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:20:50 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:15:14 PM, TheStranger wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:14:53 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
MassiveDump is a legit member. He even has a DDO web-series.

Look at round 2...

I'm not saying he had good conduct, I'm saying I think pro's account was closed for being a multi, which MassiveDump is not.

I should specify that I'm not sure if Pro's account was a multi or not (I've lost track of all the multi-accounts at this point, honestly), but I wouldn't be surprised. I doubt that debate would be enough to get either one banned on its own.

There is a post by that guy called Airmax... I think he is admin of site... It says Apeiron is closed but this guy's account wasn't listed in it??

Odd that you'd think that was the only possibility for who the multi would be.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
TheStranger
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:26:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:25:03 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:22:32 PM, TheStranger wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:20:50 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:15:14 PM, TheStranger wrote:
At 5/23/2013 2:14:53 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
MassiveDump is a legit member. He even has a DDO web-series.

Look at round 2...

I'm not saying he had good conduct, I'm saying I think pro's account was closed for being a multi, which MassiveDump is not.

I should specify that I'm not sure if Pro's account was a multi or not (I've lost track of all the multi-accounts at this point, honestly), but I wouldn't be surprised. I doubt that debate would be enough to get either one banned on its own.

There is a post by that guy called Airmax... I think he is admin of site... It says Apeiron is closed but this guy's account wasn't listed in it??

Odd that you'd think that was the only possibility for who the multi would be.

Oh, this is a common problem? Sorry, I didn't realise.
philochristos
Posts: 2,904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:38:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you close one account and open another, is that considered having multiple accounts, and if so, is that agin' the rules?
I am a fat man.

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
TheStranger
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:39:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:38:06 PM, philochristos wrote:
If you close one account and open another, is that considered having multiple accounts, and if so, is that agin' the rules?

Good question.
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 4:21:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:38:06 PM, philochristos wrote:
If you close one account and open another, is that considered having multiple accounts, and if so, is that agin' the rules?

No. As long as you don't reopen it.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 4:52:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:08:19 PM, TheStranger wrote:
One had his account closed while the other seems unscathed by his crime...

http://www.debate.org...

I smell corruption.

This is nonsense.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 4:55:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/23/2013 2:38:06 PM, philochristos wrote:
If you close one account and open another, is that considered having multiple accounts, and if so, is that agin' the rules?

I think airmax said before that this was ok so long as you give him a heads up about and keep the old account closed.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 5:07:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
An account being closed does not always have any connection to DDO admin. Sometimes people just close their accounts.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...