Sola.Gratia

TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 2:01:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello everyone,

Thanks to Airmax, Nur-Ab-Sal, Philocristus, & Buddamoose for giving me a reason to decide that i should come back. I wasn't going to after everything that happened. I had planned to just send a video of myself in apology to the confusion and division that I partially am at fault for. Apeiron is not the only one to blame here. You see I was gullibly naive to believing the manipulative words he said to me and I actually trusted him. Yes, I admit, that was very ignorant, stupid, dumb and foolish of me to do. And I'm sorry that you all had to witness that and then to think that I was just a fake person caused you (those of whom I spoke to most) to feel betrayed and humiliated I'm sorry that you felt that too.

But imagine the things I was thinking and feeling when I was confronted about it. I was blown away. I was hurt and actually should've been the one who felt betrayed, but I know it was partially my fault. That's why I take blame for what happened and truly have learned a good lesson.

Now I know alot of you don't like apeiron and especially now because you may see him as a "person that takes advantage of naive person". I don't blame you for feeling that way about him, buut, if I can forgive him so should you. I'm actually not mad at him at all I was hurt yes but I forgave him and would hope that you all would do the same. Id still be kind to him regardless of what happened because I believe that it's only right and fair that we forgive others if wed want to be forgiven too.

So with my last words to this thread, I do apologize for everything and hope you all not only forgive me but forgive apeiron too. Thank you.

If anyone has any thoughts or questions please feel free to ask. And yes, I'm staying on DDO :)
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 2:10:26 AM
At 5/25/2013 2:01:20 AM, TULIP wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks to Airmax, Nur-Ab-Sal, Philocristus, & Buddamoose for giving me a reason to decide that i should come back. I wasn't going to after everything that happened. I had planned to just send a video of myself in apology to the confusion and division that I partially am at fault for. Apeiron is not the only one to blame here. You see I was gullibly naive to believing the manipulative words he said to me and I actually trusted him. Yes, I admit, that was very ignorant, stupid, dumb and foolish of me to do. And I'm sorry that you all had to witness that and then to think that I was just a fake person caused you (those of whom I spoke to most) to feel betrayed and humiliated I'm sorry that you felt that too.

But imagine the things I was thinking and feeling when I was confronted about it. I was blown away. I was hurt and actually should've been the one who felt betrayed, but I know it was partially my fault. That's why I take blame for what happened and truly have learned a good lesson.

Now I know alot of you don't like apeiron and especially now because you may see him as a "person that takes advantage of naive person". I don't blame you for feeling that way about him, buut, if I can forgive him so should you. I'm actually not mad at him at all I was hurt yes but I forgave him and would hope that you all would do the same. Id still be kind to him regardless of what happened because I believe that it's only right and fair that we forgive others if wed want to be forgiven too.

So with my last words to this thread, I do apologize for everything and hope you all not only forgive me but forgive apeiron too. Thank you.

If anyone has any thoughts or questions please feel free to ask. And yes, I'm staying on DDO :)

S'all good. I'm just glad to know you are, in fact, a real person and not an imaginary persona invented by Apeiron o.O
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 2:12:41 AM
At 5/25/2013 2:10:26 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Hello everyone,

S'all good. I'm just glad to know you are, in fact, a real person and not an imaginary persona invented by Apeiron o.O

Thanks!! :) glad I'm a real person too ha! Didn't like the thought of being fake ya know?
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 2:44:17 AM
At 5/25/2013 2:12:41 AM, TULIP wrote:
Didn't like the thought of being fake ya know?

Yeah, I 'd hate to find out that I'm not really me.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 3:01:00 AM
Glad to have you back.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 3:30:55 AM
Welcome back, I and probably most people were blown away as well after hearing what happened. Guess it will eventually fade from memory though ;)
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 8:18:08 AM
Welcome back, I'm glad to see that you chose to return.

As to forgiving apeiron; the only people he has transgressed, and therefore have anything to forgive him for, are those actually affected by his mutli-accounting. That is, those he vote-bombed and such. You, of course. And those who work for debate.org. Other then that, I think people just didn't like him. He seemed to me, to be fairly intelligent. But he was very arrogant. So arrogant, that if you disagreed with him he assumed you didn't, or refused to, understand his argument. He even made a thread about it.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 9:45:02 AM
It's great to have you back, and I'm sorry about what happened to you You made an honest mistake, but didn't do anything morally wrong, so you have no reason to feel ashamed.

And I don't really hold grudges, so there's nothing to forgive, but my assessment of his character hasn't and most likely won't change.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 9:59:09 AM
"I wasn't going to after everything that happened. I had planned to just send a video of myself in apology to the confusion and division that I partially am at fault for. "

Welcome back :) Honestly, though, don't feel bad about the drama - I'm pretty sure everybody enjoyed the spectacle of his dramatic departure.
justin.graves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:27:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I know... I was really hurt and dissapointed when I though Sola was apeiron. So glad she's real.
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:38:53 AM
At 5/25/2013 2:44:17 AM, philochristos wrote:

How would that be possible though lol?? Sounds insane...
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:39:40 AM
At 5/25/2013 3:30:55 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Welcome back, I and probably most people were blown away as well after hearing what happened. Guess it will eventually fade from memory though ;)

I pray so buddy ... It will be remembered in history though...
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:40:28 AM
At 5/25/2013 8:18:08 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Welcome back, I'm glad to see that you chose to return.

As to forgiving apeiron; the only people he has transgressed, and therefore have anything to forgive him for, are those actually affected by his mutli-accounting. That is, those he vote-bombed and such. You, of course. And those who work for debate.org. Other then that, I think people just didn't like him. He seemed to me, to be fairly intelligent. But he was very arrogant. So arrogant, that if you disagreed with him he assumed you didn't, or refused to, understand his argument. He even made a thread about it.

Thank you my friend. And I understand what your saying as well.
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:41:57 AM
At 5/25/2013 9:45:02 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
It's great to have you back, and I'm sorry about what happened to you You made an honest mistake, but didn't do anything morally wrong, so you have no reason to feel ashamed.

And I don't really hold grudges, so there's nothing to forgive, but my assessment of his character hasn't and most likely won't change.

That's very nice of you. Thank you. Glad to know you don't hold grudges. :)
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:42:59 AM
At 5/25/2013 9:59:09 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
"I wasn't going to after everything that happened. I had planned to just send a video of myself in apology to the confusion and division that I partially am at fault for. "

Welcome back :) Honestly, though, don't feel bad about the drama - I'm pretty sure everybody enjoyed the spectacle of his dramatic departure.

Thank you. Lol I didn't enjoy it though. I was pretty hurt too. :/ but all is forgiven now. :)
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:43:40 AM
At 5/25/2013 10:03:14 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
You are just the sweetest thing <3

Lol thank you sweetheart!! :)
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:44:33 AM
At 5/25/2013 10:27:46 AM, justin.graves wrote:
Hello everyone,

I know... I was really hurt and dissapointed when I though Sola was apeiron. So glad she's real.

So glad to be in fact a real person ;)
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:45:59 AM
At 5/25/2013 10:42:59 AM, TULIP wrote:

Thank you. Lol I didn't enjoy it though. I was pretty hurt too. :/ but all is forgiven now. :)

Yeah, what I said kind of came across as rude. I didn't mean that you were a figure for our entertainment, I just mean you don't have to feel guilty about what happened.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:49:29 AM
At 5/25/2013 10:38:53 AM, TULIP wrote:

It is insane. That's what I would hate about it.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:52:37 AM
At 5/25/2013 10:45:59 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 5/25/2013 10:42:59 AM, TULIP wrote:

Yeah, what I said kind of came across as rude. I didn't mean that you were a figure for our entertainment, I just mean you don't have to feel guilty about what happened.

No no no no your fine.., you didn't sound rude at all.. I understand what you were saying... I was just merely explaining how I felt as well.. Sorry for the confusion :/
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 10:53:03 AM
At 5/25/2013 10:49:29 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 5/25/2013 10:38:53 AM, TULIP wrote:

It is insane. That's what I would hate about it.

Ha I understand..
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 11:43:30 AM
Hello everyone,

Sooooooo.......

what happened?
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 12:23:34 PM
At 5/25/2013 11:43:30 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sooooooo.......

what happened?

U dint see the "apeiron" thread forum topic?

Anyways, I had given my username and password to aperion and well he used it after I had deactivated my account to vote bomb and send out message and comments to vote on one of his latest debates.. Long story short he and I were both banned permanently until someone contacts me about it through email because everyone thought I was aperions made up (a fake user) tat aperion had created for himself... But because I was contacted and made my argument about it and they saw that I was genuine so airmax made that known as well that I'm an actual person and that Id be given a second chance to rejoin DDO. And do that's why I left this post and made sure on my profile to let everyone know who I am and what not. So yes that's what unfortunately happened. Pretty intense dramatic crazy stuff. And I'm partially to blame.
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 12:25:06 PM
At 5/25/2013 12:11:57 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
You're a very kind hearted and trusting person.

Welcome back! :D

Awww thank you sweetie. I appreciate that.