Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

I can't vote?

Buddhist
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 12:25:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why can't I vote in debates?

It wants my mobile number but my country isn't listed! Also, I don't want to give my mobile number to online site?!

Gmail tries this trick also!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 12:46:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/25/2013 12:25:02 PM, Buddhist wrote:
Why can't I vote in debates?

It wants my mobile number but my country isn't listed! Also, I don't want to give my mobile number to online site?!

Gmail tries this trick also!

http://www.debate.org...
Buddhist
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 12:49:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/25/2013 12:46:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/25/2013 12:25:02 PM, Buddhist wrote:
Why can't I vote in debates?

It wants my mobile number but my country isn't listed! Also, I don't want to give my mobile number to online site?!

Gmail tries this trick also!

http://www.debate.org...

I haven't done 3 debates yet so what can I do?
DoubtingDave
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2013 12:59:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/25/2013 12:49:57 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 5/25/2013 12:46:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/25/2013 12:25:02 PM, Buddhist wrote:
Why can't I vote in debates?

It wants my mobile number but my country isn't listed! Also, I don't want to give my mobile number to online site?!

Gmail tries this trick also!

http://www.debate.org...

I haven't done 3 debates yet so what can I do?

Complete 3 debates and wait :D
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson