Jump to topic:

Airmax - EXPOSED

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:11:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Airmax is the most corrupt administration in the history of DDO, perhaps more corrupt than President Obama himself!

I have outlined in the URL below revealing my proposed Articles of Impeachment against King Airmax and exposing Airmax for who he really is.
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:13:15 AM
I should have known better than to click a tinyurl without previewing it......

I trust you didn't record my IP?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:20:37 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:13:15 AM, muzebreak wrote:

IP has been recorded since the first time you have logged into the website. As I point out in the link, the IP is used not just to identify who's who and for multi-accounts, but for an evil plot to bring all who dare to trespass on DDO into his prison camps. The IP records are phone number and our address.
The Great Wall of Fail

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:29:27 AM
If Airmax is such a problem, go to a different debate website. Or even start your own.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:30:56 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:20:37 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:

IP has been recorded since the first time you have logged into the website. As I point out in the link, the IP is used not just to identify who's who and for multi-accounts, but for an evil plot to bring all who dare to trespass on DDO into his prison camps. The IP records are phone number and our address.

You know what I mean.....
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:31:06 AM
I know this was supposed to be a joke but it really isn't funny. A youtube video might have been funny but a potentially unsafe site and possible virus isn't a good idea to link to.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:33:26 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:31:06 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I know this was supposed to be a joke but it really isn't funny. A youtube video might have been funny but a potentially unsafe site and possible virus isn't a good idea to link to.

He's a web developer. He made the site, so anything on there is of his own doing. I doubt he put anything malicious on it, but I suppose we may never know.

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:33:26 AM

My antivirus said that it has JS:Small-Q [Trj] and has blocked the site.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:39:40 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:33:26 AM, muzebreak wrote:

He's a web developer. He made the site, so anything on there is of his own doing. I doubt he put anything malicious on it, but I suppose we may never know.

I didn't make the site, but I doubt anything malicious is on the website.
The Great Wall of Fail

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:39:58 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:29:27 AM, Ragnar wrote:
If Airmax is such a problem, go to a different debate website. Or even start your own.

This was a joke.
The Great Wall of Fail

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:43:07 AM
The problem with this link is that people can lose their work. Unless their browser attempts to stop the repetition of pop-ups, one can be forced to exit -- sad if you have work open.

In other words - reported.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:47:33 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:39:40 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:

You're a web developer, and you implicitly trusted a website to not be malicious? That's bad form.

DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:50:06 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:47:33 AM, muzebreak wrote:

You're a web developer, and you implicitly trusted a website to not be malicious? That's bad form.

I read the source code.
The Great Wall of Fail

TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:55:52 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:11:24 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Airmax is the most corrupt administration in the history of DDO, perhaps more corrupt than President Obama himself!

I have outlined in the URL below revealing my proposed Articles of Impeachment against King Airmax and exposing Airmax for who he really is.

http://www.1227.com...

Okay I clicked on the link buut um it didn't open at all?? You sure you know what yur talking here buddy?? :/
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:58:47 AM
haha I was worried for a moment :P

(btw I had to remove the link because it got reported a bunch of times and I figured it was best just to be safe, though I'm pretty sure it wasn't malicious. It's been replaced with the greatest website ever, 1227.com... So ultimately the point of the OP hasn't really changed, and I can still be considered at least as corrupt as President Obama.)
Debate.org Moderator
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 12:59:20 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:50:06 AM, DoubtingDave wrote:
At 5/26/2013 12:47:33 AM, muzebreak wrote:

I read the source code.

Well, jh1234l says his antivirus detected malicious activity, and Mirza says he was flooded with popups. So, what's going on?

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:01:32 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:58:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

(btw I had to remove the link because it got reported a bunch of times and I figured it was best just to be safe, though I'm pretty sure it wasn't malicious. It's been replaced with the greatest website ever, 1227.com... So ultimately the point of the OP hasn't really changed, and I can still be considered at least as corrupt as President Obama.)

Wow, that's like Obama saying he prefers another country. I feel betrayed by my beloved President.

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:01:46 AM
Max
This link was hacked by Max
This link was hacked by Max
When you
Hear it
Turn your speakers to...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:02:26 AM
At 5/26/2013 12:55:52 AM, TULIP wrote:

Okay I clicked on the link buut um it didn't open at all?? You sure you know what yur talking here buddy?? :/

haha it was just a joke.. Doubtingdave is a friend and generally a supporter of mine. He might actually think I'm corrupt, but he wouldn't really say so publicly. The original link was a RickRoll... but we all know the saxroll is better :)
Debate.org Moderator
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:04:45 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:02:26 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

haha it was just a joke.. Doubtingdave is a friend and generally a supporter of mine. He might actually think I'm corrupt, but he wouldn't really say so publicly. The original link was a RickRoll... but we all know the saxroll is better :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm *thinking*
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:04:48 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:01:32 AM, muzebreak wrote:

Wow, that's like Obama saying he prefers another country. I feel betrayed by my beloved President.

haha not sure how you gathered that from what I said. I just wanted to compare myself to the President of the US based on what it said in the OP. As most here know, I don't have any political opinions whatsoever.
Debate.org Moderator
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:05:25 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:02:26 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Busted you b@$tered, you were the one that edited my link. Another nail in the coffin against the airmax admin *wink*
The Great Wall of Fail

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:09:30 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:04:48 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

haha not sure how you gathered that from what I said. I just wanted to compare myself to the President of the US based on what it said in the OP. As most here know, I don't have any political opinions whatsoever.

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:12:36 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:09:30 AM, muzebreak wrote:

ohh.. I think everyone realizes that DDO being the greatest website ever is already a given, and I obviously think so... so 1227.com is the greatest website that isn't DDO. Sorry for the confusion. God Bless (or secular equivalent) DDO.
Debate.org Moderator
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 1:14:20 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:12:36 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

ohh.. I think everyone realizes that DDO being the greatest website ever is already a given, and I obviously think so... so 1227.com is the greatest website that isn't DDO. Sorry for the confusion. God Bless (or secular equivalent) DDO.

Well played, Mr. President. Well played.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 10:01:51 AM
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 3:14:41 PM

Thanks for the warning muze, preciate it...
Chase200mph
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 8:29:00 AM

I"ve just had an encounter with the same IP ensnarement and Airmax listen to me. Together we resolved all of our issues. The same issues had previously gotten me removed from other sites because they would not listen. So in my book Airmax is just doing the job assigned to the position.
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
drhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 10:32:52 AM
At 5/26/2013 1:12:36 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Wait a second...

Scandal! SCANDAL!
Wall of Fail

"You reject religion... calling it a sickness, to what ends??? Are you a Homosexual??" - Dogknox
"For me, Evolution is a zombie theory. I mean imaginary cartoons and wishful thinking support it?" - Dragonfang
"There are no mental health benefits of atheism. It is devoid of rational thinking and mental protection." - Gabrian