Jump to topic:

Freedomaniac and Kelly

johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:02:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Some people whine about how many topics you create.

But I do have to say, you've stirred up quite a buttload of positive constructive discussion and arguments.

So 10 points to Gryffindor.

Let me be one of the first in saying welcome and carry on gents.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:06:30 PM
Agreed. The posts they create are mostly insightful and they stir up quite a bit of good conversation among members, which is always welcome and needed in DDO.

And on another note, though I think you're a troll, you are also an equally good addition to the site, even if you've obviously been here before.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:08:46 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:06:30 PM, Volkov wrote:
even if you've obviously been here before.

Haha. It is quite obvious he's an old member.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:09:48 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:08:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I don't know why everyone thinks that, because I'm not.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:12:16 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:09:48 PM, johngriswald wrote:

You know way too much to not be. And if you intend for us to believe that you have sat for hours, wafting through what is at least a year's worth of DDO history, most of which has not been compiled on DDOFans, then I must say - you need to get out more.

But, it doesn't matter. Welcome, welcome back, makes no difference.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:13:46 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:09:48 PM, johngriswald wrote:

Because you joined a week ago and not 4 days in, you asked about a whole bunch of people who were AWOL/banned.

In addition, your first debate was carried out too well. Even if you debated professionally, the statement "extend my arguments" upon having an opponent forfeit a round is strictly a DDO phenomenon that you are oddly aware of o.O

I could say more but I'm tired XD
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:17:25 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:13:46 PM, Kleptin wrote:

Because you joined a week ago and not 4 days in, you asked about a whole bunch of people who were AWOL/banned.

I went on the wiki to read up on the mafia rules and how the game worked, and I started to add a bit of my own stuff to the wiki. On the main page under banned users who left, there were a lot of FILL THIS IN HERE, so I thought I'd help you guys out and try to get some info

In addition, your first debate was carried out too well. Even if you debated professionally, the statement "extend my arguments" upon having an opponent forfeit a round is strictly a DDO phenomenon that you are oddly aware of o.O

I read a couple debates before I started and one of the guys, JBlake I think?, said that when his opponent forfeited so I thought I'd adopt the same strategy.

ddofans.com
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:18:13 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:12:16 PM, Volkov wrote:

You know way too much to not be. And if you intend for us to believe that you have sat for hours, wafting through what is at least a year's worth of DDO history, most of which has not been compiled on DDOFans, then I must say - you need to get out more.

I definitely do, but I have a lot of spare time at my job so what the heck.

ddofans.com
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:20:40 PM
Dude, you nominated Tatarize and Lightkeeper. lmao

At 11/22/2009 7:50:11 PM, johngriswald wrote:
I nominate:

Puck
Tatarize
Lightkeeper
Yraelz
Logical Master
Ragnar Rahl
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:21:36 PM
I don't believe you one bit XD

Welcome back, whoever you are.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:31:12 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:20:40 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Dude, you nominated Tatarize and Lightkeeper. lmao

I read through some of their debates.

ddofans.com
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:53:32 PM
Yes, welcome to Kelly and Freedomaniac. It's always a good thing to add new perspective and issues. Welcome to the community!
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 5:57:51 PM
And on another note, though I think you're a troll, you are also an equally good addition to the site, even if you've obviously been here before.

Troll: "Someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

How does John Griswald classify as a troll in your eyes Volkov?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:01:47 PM
We like new members. It looks like johngriswald will stick around for the long term. I doubt kelly will stay. Freedomaniac is iffy, but I'd bet my profile pic that he'll be inactive in two months.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:02:17 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:00:46 PM, theLwerd wrote:
johngriswald = Askbob :p

He only seems that way because everything he knows is from the wiki and everything in the wiki was written by askbob.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:03:02 PM
At 11/30/2009 5:57:51 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
How does John Griswald classify as a troll in your eyes Volkov?

He gives off that kind of air, you know?

I don't know. I don't mean it in terrible seriousness. He makes some rather pointless points which have no actual relation to the topic at hand, and every time I see some /b reference I cringe.

But, overall, he's not so bad. Not like banker or some others.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:05:51 PM
I'd say johngriswald is beem0r. He appeared just a month after beem0r closed his account and said he would come back as a new name. His list of names--Puck, Tatarize, Lightkeeper, Yraelz, Logical Master, Ragnar Rahl--are very v2-centric, especially Yraelz, since beem0r, Logical-Master, and Yraelz used to be the big three.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:06:37 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:03:02 PM, Volkov wrote:
I don't know. I don't mean it in terrible seriousness. He makes some rather pointless points which have no actual relation to the topic at hand, and every time I see some /b reference I cringe.

Oh, and beem0r made /b references, too.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:08:42 PM
BrandonClark is boasting about having a new account on his wiki. He says he's had it for a while. Who is that most likely?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:09:38 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:05:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I'd say johngriswald is beem0r. He appeared just a month after beem0r closed his account and said he would come back as a new name. His list of names--Puck, Tatarize, Lightkeeper, Yraelz, Logical Master, Ragnar Rahl--are very v2-centric, especially Yraelz, since beem0r, Logical-Master, and Yraelz used to be the big three.

Was beem0r obseesed with agricultural taxation? I think not.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:09:56 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:08:42 PM, wjmelements wrote:
BrandonClark is boasting about having a new account on his wiki. He says he's had it for a while. Who is that most likely?

Banker.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:11:06 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:09:56 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Banker.

Not likely. I think banker is an entirely different person.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:11:51 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:00:46 PM, theLwerd wrote:
johngriswald = Askbob :p

I thought the same thing actually.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:12:51 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:09:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 11/30/2009 6:05:51 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

Was beem0r obseesed (sic) with agricultural taxation? I think not.

That may be a new thing.

Other evidence includes: fascination with technology and pirating, uncannily similar writing style, and similar online persona.

Or, maybe, he's Phil. He's screwing with us.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:13:46 PM

Quite likely is Koopin or Neumax, but I really ahve no idea. There was also this guy:
http://www.debate.org... ...who's been spamming the site.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:16:07 PM
He's definitely not Beem0r,the sense of humor isn't quite the same. It isn't askbob, because he would have told from DDOFans. It's obviously an old timer, though.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:20:03 PM
At 11/30/2009 6:01:47 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Freedomaniac is iffy, but I'd bet my profile pic that he'll be inactive in two months.

I'll take you on that bet, If you lose, I pick your avatar for the next 2 months. If I lose, same deal.

ddofans.com
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2009 6:20:58 PM
I'd wager a lot of money that Beemor came back as Omelet.