Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

hit and run

cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 1:11:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi

Because they can. I have two accounts of mine. Well actually I share my other account with Buddamoose, It's the mafia account.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 1:12:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 1:11:20 PM, leojm wrote:
At 6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi


Because they can. I have two accounts of mine. Well actually I share my other account with Buddamoose, It's the mafia account.

that is not the answer i am looking for nor the correct one
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 1:13:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 1:12:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 6/5/2013 1:11:20 PM, leojm wrote:
At 6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi


Because they can. I have two accounts of mine. Well actually I share my other account with Buddamoose, It's the mafia account.

that is not the answer i am looking for nor the correct one

ok
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 1:15:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi

because I really tend to get under some people's skin
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 1:18:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Or they do that just to be unnoticed and that people don't really know who they are. I don't know, this is my interpretation.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 1:42:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 1:15:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi

because I really tend to get under some people's skin

Hahahaha

Basically accounts like that exist because Imabench trolls some members into doing something retarded and they banned for it. They then seek their eternal revenge against Imabench making new accounts and then trolling us in response causing lots of fun drama.

I mean. the main point is that people who were banned make a new account. Just 90% of them do so to seek revenge against Imabench.
Nolite Timere
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 1:43:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/6/2013 1:42:14 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/5/2013 1:15:38 PM, imabench wrote:
At 6/5/2013 12:59:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
why do people make new accounts just to this?
example: ishibishimatsukishi

because I really tend to get under some people's skin

Hahahaha

Basically accounts like that exist because Imabench trolls some members into doing something retarded and they banned for it. They then seek their eternal revenge against Imabench making new accounts and then trolling us in response causing lots of fun drama.

I mean. the main point is that people who were banned make a new account. Just 90% of them do so to seek revenge against Imabench.

what about subutai who was apparently Ron-Paul
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 5:32:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/6/2013 1:43:30 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
what about subutai who was apparently Ron-Paul

If true (not a clue), it's a different matter. A user switching usernames and being active, is not the same as the hit and run behavior described.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...