Jump to topic:

Presidential Interview - YYW

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to do this interview so close to the election.

Right off the bat, why do you believe that you would make a good president for DDO? How do you intend to improve upon Airmax's administration?

I would make a terrible president, so I'm not running lol

Your honesty and level of introspection is refreshing and sure to result in a very transparent administration. How would you categorize your style of conflict resolution? How would you handle disputes among members?

I'm seriously not running, but if I was my method of conflict resolution would be the following:

Conflict resolution by weeks, if among people over the age of 18 where violations of law are not in play:
(1) Ignore until it goes away.
(2) Ignore some more, if it doesn't go away.
(3) Ignore some more, if it doesn't go away then.
(4) Psychoanalyze and/or publicly shame aggressor parties, and see if members want to put them on trial. My only role would be to arrange the trial. I would then ignore the trial.
(5) Ban the aggressor party if they loose the trial. Ignore some more.
(6) If user creates multi-accounts, get Juggle to send a cease and desist order.

If one or both parties are under 18 (by weeks, again):
(1) Ask people to tell me their side of the story.
(2) Deal with case-by case issues -with the highest priority to be to ignore it.

If anyone breaks the law on DDO:
(1) Report to local authorities. Let them deal with it. Ban motherfuckers just in case.
(2) Ban future multis, if applicable.

But again... I'm voting for airmax and I'd abdicate if by some chance I won. Let someone else deal with people...
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:44:36 PM
At 6/10/2013 7:43:14 PM, drafterman wrote:

(1) Report to local authorities. Let them deal with it. Ban motherfuckers just in case.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2013 10:52:28 PM
At 6/10/2013 10:44:36 PM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 6/10/2013 7:43:14 PM, drafterman wrote:

Yeah, twas done via PM. The word "motherfuckers" isn't censored in PM.

Fun fact: it's also not censored in the forums.

Neato!
Tsar of DDO
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:43:33 PM
What do you think of these verses?

14 And after Lot had separated from him, said to Abram, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward,

15 for all the land which you see I shall give to you and your seed forever.

16"And I shall make your seed as the dust of the earth, so that, if a man could count the dust of the earth, then your seed also could be counted.

Sheep that would really like to know...
Oh draft boy, fees up, what do you think of the fact that you are most possibly a lost Israelite Sheep?
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:47:27 PM
At 7/21/2013 2:43:33 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

14 And after Lot had separated from him, said to Abram, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward,

16"And I shall make your seed as the dust of the earth, so that, if a man could count the dust of the earth, then your seed also could be counted.

Oh draft boy, fees up, what do you think of the fact that you are most possibly a lost Israelite Sheep?

Stop preaching here for fvck's sake.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:50:02 PM
At 7/21/2013 2:47:27 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Is necroposting even allowed in the Torah?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 5:42:54 PM
At 7/21/2013 2:50:02 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/21/2013 2:47:27 PM, DakotaKrafick wrote:

Is necroposting even allowed in the Torah?

Lol
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.