Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

IN CASE YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW nac

imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 10:41:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just wanted to make this explicitly clear since some people still dont know this.

If you see me make any debate, IT IS IMPLIED I AM TROLLING MY A** OFF

You know how when people make debates you automatically assume they intend for it to be serious?

Yeah, IM THE OPPOSITE

I dont know what resolution I have to make to get this through people's heads, but if you see a debate that I IMABENCH have made titled 'Resolved, Wayne Brady is gonna have to choke a b*tch', then guess what, ITS A TROLL DEBATE.

Just wanted to make that clear.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 36,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 10:49:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 10:41:46 PM, imabench wrote:
I just wanted to make this explicitly clear since some people still dont know this.

If you see me make any debate, IT IS IMPLIED I AM TROLLING MY A** OFF

You know how when people make debates you automatically assume they intend for it to be serious?

Yeah, IM THE OPPOSITE

I dont know what resolution I have to make to get this through people's heads, but if you see a debate that I IMABENCH have made titled 'Resolved, Wayne Brady is gonna have to choke a b*tch', then guess what, ITS A TROLL DEBATE.

Just wanted to make that clear.....

Well, good to have that cleared up. I mean, I always had my doubts... but now the matter's quite resolved.
Tsar of DDO
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 10:58:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 10:56:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/15/2013 10:54:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I think this was pointed towards CP xD

You think?

Oh yeah, definitely.

http://www.debate.org...

And yes, sarcasm was detected.
Nolite Timere
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2013 10:59:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 10:56:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/15/2013 10:54:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I think this was pointed towards CP xD

You think?

Not quite, read it again:

"if you see a debate that I IMABENCH have made titled 'Resolved, Wayne Brady is gonna have to choke a b*tch', then guess what, ITS A TROLL DEBATE. "
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 12:28:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/15/2013 10:41:46 PM, imabench wrote:
I just wanted to make this explicitly clear since some people still dont know this.

If you see me make any debate, IT IS IMPLIED I AM TROLLING MY A** OFF

You know how when people make debates you automatically assume they intend for it to be serious?

Yeah, IM THE OPPOSITE

I dont know what resolution I have to make to get this through people's heads, but if you see a debate that I IMABENCH have made titled 'Resolved, Wayne Brady is gonna have to choke a b*tch', then guess what, ITS A TROLL DEBATE.

Just wanted to make that clear.....

It's sad people are way to serious on this site. Props to you for actually takin' the inicative to be an original.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 3:53:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.

He's been reported before, but he is an essential to this site. If he left this site would sadly die.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 4:39:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/16/2013 3:53:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.

He's been reported before, but he is an essential to this site. If he left this site would sadly die.

I don't think he should be reported (his attempts at humour are benign at best) but I don't think the site would die without him. I remember it was doing alright before he joined.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 5:25:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/16/2013 4:39:43 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/16/2013 3:53:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.

He's been reported before, but he is an essential to this site. If he left this site would sadly die.

I don't think he should be reported (his attempts at humour are benign at best) but I don't think the site would die without him. I remember it was doing alright before he joined.

You're saying it like it's some modest opinion; I thought this was obvious.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 4:47:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/16/2013 5:25:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/16/2013 4:39:43 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/16/2013 3:53:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.

He's been reported before, but he is an essential to this site. If he left this site would sadly die.

I don't think he should be reported (his attempts at humour are benign at best) but I don't think the site would die without him. I remember it was doing alright before he joined.

You're saying it like it's some modest opinion; I thought this was obvious.

I'm not one to make absolute pronouncements. Who knows right?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 5:08:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It would be clear if the resolution said, Umm.., Troll debating in progress, maybe that would be wise. Otherwise, I am over joyed at seeing trolls having the tables turned against them.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 7:02:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 5:08:01 PM, Harbinger wrote:
It would be clear if the resolution said, Umm.., Troll debating in progress, maybe that would be wise. Otherwise, I am over joyed at seeing trolls having the tables turned against them.

Additionally blurting out HEY GUISE I'M TROLLING SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENSE kinda kills the joke.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 7:04:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 4:47:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/16/2013 5:25:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/16/2013 4:39:43 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/16/2013 3:53:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.

He's been reported before, but he is an essential to this site. If he left this site would sadly die.

I don't think he should be reported (his attempts at humour are benign at best) but I don't think the site would die without him. I remember it was doing alright before he joined.

You're saying it like it's some modest opinion; I thought this was obvious.

I'm not one to make absolute pronouncements. Who knows right?

I guess. For all we know, the site might get HIV or the Ebola virus or get bit by a brown recluse or some other scary sh1t if ima left.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:39:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 7:02:15 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 6/17/2013 5:08:01 PM, Harbinger wrote:
It would be clear if the resolution said, Umm.., Troll debating in progress, maybe that would be wise. Otherwise, I am over joyed at seeing trolls having the tables turned against them.

Additionally blurting out HEY GUISE I'M TROLLING SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENSE kinda kills the joke.

Hence my predicament :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2013 8:40:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/17/2013 7:04:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 6/17/2013 4:47:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/16/2013 5:25:41 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/16/2013 4:39:43 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/16/2013 3:53:31 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:41:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/16/2013 1:29:21 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
You shouldn't be trolling debates. If someone accepts your debate with the intention to be serious, you could ruin their time on debate.org. Have people reported this user?

Probably but he's like this all the time.

He's been reported before, but he is an essential to this site. If he left this site would sadly die.

I don't think he should be reported (his attempts at humour are benign at best) but I don't think the site would die without him. I remember it was doing alright before he joined.

You're saying it like it's some modest opinion; I thought this was obvious.

I'm not one to make absolute pronouncements. Who knows right?

I guess. For all we know, the site might get HIV or the Ebola virus or get bit by a brown recluse or some other scary sh1t if ima left.

So I'm the condom of DDO? XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015