Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

MassiveDump Tinychat Marathon Hullabaloo

MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 3:24:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 2:55:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
-My good computer is back.

-It has a webcam.

-If you don't show up I will gladly talk to myself.

http://tinychat.com...

^But you probably should click on this.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2013 11:14:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 9:31:37 PM, Fanboy wrote:
ITS EMPTY :(

I was a little late but not it isn't exactly a marathon.

lol Sorry I lied guys. Let's try tomorrow 9 EST. If I'm not there, I fooled you twice.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 9:49:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Gosh darnit! When will you knewbs learn to leave the tinychat organizing to the vets!
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:11:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm wondering where u ppl r at.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:32:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was invited to a lat-minute bonfire and didn't think anyone would care if I didn't show up for TinyChat :P You guys organize this sh!t, I'm done xD
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 10:42:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 2:55:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
-My good computer is back.

-It has a webcam.

-If you don't show up I will gladly talk to myself.

http://tinychat.com...

I think that you are a wee bit insane.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 10:55:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 11:32:54 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I was invited to a lat-minute bonfire and didn't think anyone would care if I didn't show up for TinyChat :P You guys organize this sh!t, I'm done xD

A last minute bonfire? Wow look whose just sooooo cool. Sorry guys, I'm too popular to make actual plans, but everyone wants me at their impromptu bonfires.

You make me sick.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 11:11:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 10:55:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

A last minute bonfire? Wow look whose just sooooo cool. Sorry guys, I'm too popular to make actual plans, but everyone wants me at their impromptu bonfires.

You make me sick.

Not only that, at 15 years old he shouldn't be attending bonfires... Then again when I hear "bonfire" I think copious amounts of alcohol, dancing to music blaring from car stereo systems, and other things unmentionable to those of tender age
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 11:21:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 11:11:07 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/21/2013 10:55:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

A last minute bonfire? Wow look whose just sooooo cool. Sorry guys, I'm too popular to make actual plans, but everyone wants me at their impromptu bonfires.

You make me sick.

Not only that, at 15 years old he shouldn't be attending bonfires... Then again when I hear "bonfire" I think copious amounts of alcohol, dancing to music blaring from car stereo systems, and other things unmentionable to those of tender age

That along with sexual activity.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 11:35:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 9:49:13 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Gosh darnit! When will you knewbs learn to leave the tinychat organizing to the vets!
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 11:43:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/21/2013 11:21:33 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 6/21/2013 11:11:07 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/21/2013 10:55:55 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

A last minute bonfire? Wow look whose just sooooo cool. Sorry guys, I'm too popular to make actual plans, but everyone wants me at their impromptu bonfires.

You make me sick.

Not only that, at 15 years old he shouldn't be attending bonfires... Then again when I hear "bonfire" I think copious amounts of alcohol, dancing to music blaring from car stereo systems, and other things unmentionable to those of tender age

That along with sexual activity.

It was nothing like that, I hang out with nerds.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2013 11:53:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/19/2013 2:55:57 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
-My good computer is back.

-It has a webcam.

-If you don't show up I will gladly talk to myself.

http://tinychat.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:34:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
FYI, Four Loko "Margarita" flavor doesn't taste like margarita... or good at all for that matter.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"