Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO's Mr Private Eye *

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:21:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay. So what do we have here ladies and gents. Here is this guy here who calls himself "Private Eye". Now there is a rumor out here saying that this guy Eye, is somewhat like me. I really laughed out loud when I first heard this from someone. But who is this clown. Does anyone here take him seriously other than a pack of rats in a hole. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:26:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:23:38 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
reported/banned

Awww. So did I bring a tear to your eye. Kleenex is still in business you know. =)
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:34:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That is Sower4GS though, the resident nutcase.
Turn around, go back.
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:36:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:34:28 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That is Sower4GS though, the resident nutcase.

he's actually pretty intelligent i'd say, otherwise he wouldn't be so intellectually honest
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:36:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Nah. Youre actually just a self centered, egocentric, arrogant, pomp-azz, narci, fat mouthed clown. =)
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:40:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:36:48 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Nah. Youre actually just a self centered, egocentric, arrogant, pomp-azz, narci, fat mouthed clown. =)

i've considered it inferno. read the book Games People Play, i play the game NIGYSOB (now i got you you son of a bitch), but i'm working on it, and no point eliminating it completely, it's very useful... and then my ideas are pretty noble i think, anti-racism, anti-bullying, anti-psychopath? you don't think so?
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:41:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
i'm still playing the game of Alcoholic too though unfortunately, but i'm working on that too!!
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:44:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)

the alcoholism would be the patting myself on the back daily, yeah. but i'm pretty critical of myself too, not looking to hurt anyone for no reason inferno
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:46:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth.

You dont tell the truth Private, you actually lie your a** off and spew retardation everywhere.

we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid".

Only complete retards think thats what the show is for.

i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

^ Does anyone else need any more proof that demonstrates why PrivateEye is a massive retard?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:46:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:44:29 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)

the alcoholism would be the patting myself on the back daily, yeah. but i'm pretty critical of myself too, not looking to hurt anyone for no reason inferno

I mean its okay. After all you do know that you are being laughed at, fd over, and soon to be forgotten.
Your song is like the rest of em. Your antics will come to a terrible hault soon and then noone here will even care. =)
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:46:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:44:29 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)

the alcoholism would be the patting myself on the back daily, yeah. but i'm pretty critical of myself too, not looking to hurt anyone for no reason inferno

I mean its okay. After all you do know that you are being laughed at, fd over, and soon to be forgotten.
Your song is like the rest of em. Your antics will come to a terrible hault soon and then noone here will even care. =)

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:49:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo

The dumbf*ckery continues....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:51:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:49:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo

The dumbf*ckery continues....

no, the obsession continues dude. you pretty much have to keep calling me a retard now because it's the only way you can justify your existence as a member here to yourself. seriously, read Games People Play dude
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:51:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
i have a high capacity for understanding, more so than the vast majority of people. it leaves me influential.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:51:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:46:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:44:29 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)

the alcoholism would be the patting myself on the back daily, yeah. but i'm pretty critical of myself too, not looking to hurt anyone for no reason inferno

I mean its okay. After all you do know that you are being laughed at, fd over, and soon to be forgotten.
Your song is like the rest of em. Your antics will come to a terrible hault soon and then noone here will even care. =)

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo

Perhaps. But you are finding your second wind here right now. You are playing the role of the antagonist.
Sure it will last only for a short while though.
Anything else would not be accepted here.
But you lack creativity and are anything but abstract.
So this makes you highly vulnerable.
I consider it void.
And on that note, I say go for it. =)
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:53:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:51:56 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:46:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:44:29 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)

the alcoholism would be the patting myself on the back daily, yeah. but i'm pretty critical of myself too, not looking to hurt anyone for no reason inferno

I mean its okay. After all you do know that you are being laughed at, fd over, and soon to be forgotten.
Your song is like the rest of em. Your antics will come to a terrible hault soon and then noone here will even care. =)

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo

Perhaps. But you are finding your second wind here right now. You are playing the role of the antagonist.
Sure it will last only for a short while though.
Anything else would not be accepted here.
But you lack creativity and are anything but abstract.
So this makes you highly vulnerable.
I consider it void.
And on that note, I say go for it. =)

my high capacity for understanding has failed me, f*ck!!
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 10:56:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:53:02 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:51:56 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:46:45 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:44:29 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:42:32 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:33:37 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:27:37 AM, inferno wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:26:45 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Sower4GS thinks i'm an intelligent dude, more intelligent that him, with a good spiritual sense. i win.

That may or may not be true. But your number one in the azzhole department. =) Oh its damn true.

nah i just tell the truth. we have kids praising psychopaths, bullying girls, racists, and creating shows dedicated to putting people down called "the weekly stupid". i'm like batman i'd say, only less violent

Okay. So your logic is somewhat appreciated, in spite of the arrogance. Do you pat yourself on the back daily ?
You might get whiplash one day soon. =)

the alcoholism would be the patting myself on the back daily, yeah. but i'm pretty critical of myself too, not looking to hurt anyone for no reason inferno

I mean its okay. After all you do know that you are being laughed at, fd over, and soon to be forgotten.
Your song is like the rest of em. Your antics will come to a terrible hault soon and then noone here will even care. =)

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo

Perhaps. But you are finding your second wind here right now. You are playing the role of the antagonist.
Sure it will last only for a short while though.
Anything else would not be accepted here.
But you lack creativity and are anything but abstract.
So this makes you highly vulnerable.
I consider it void.
And on that note, I say go for it. =)

my high capacity for understanding has failed me, f*ck!!

Ha, ha, ha. Of course it has. You are like a walking time bomb waiting to self destruct. Your time is almost up son.
Give up now while you can. =)
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:04:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 10:51:03 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:49:33 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/20/2013 10:47:49 AM, PrivateEye wrote:

no i think quite the opposite tbh. i'd say i'm amongst the most influential people on ddo

The dumbf*ckery continues....

no, the obsession continues dude. you pretty much have to keep calling me a retard now because it's the only way you can justify your existence as a member here to yourself.

I call you a retard because you consistently act like a damn retard. The fact that you claim im only calling you a retard because its the only way I stay relevant is only more evidence showing why nobody takes you seriously.

seriously, read Games People Play dude

Read any book that doesnt have the words 'Harry Potter' in it and Ill be impressed.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 11:08:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/20/2013 11:05:31 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
read Games People Play bench, I know you better than you know yourself

Now youre in full retard mode.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015