Jump to topic:

No homeschool education option?

justin.graves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 5:25:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, I was updating my profile for the trillionith time, and tried to add my high school, but there was no option for homeschoolers. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here. Is there a specific way to get that option, or should I suggest it be added?
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 5:33:21 PM
At 6/20/2013 5:25:08 PM, justin.graves wrote:
So, I was updating my profile for the trillionith time, and tried to add my high school, but there was no option for homeschoolers. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here. Is there a specific way to get that option, or should I suggest it be added?

Funny you mention that cause I never noticed that.. Although I was homeschooled too.. Interesting..
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 6:00:58 PM
Interesting you should mention that. I can't find that option either. I suggest that you contact Airmax about that.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2013 6:08:37 PM
At 6/20/2013 5:33:21 PM, TULIP wrote:
At 6/20/2013 5:25:08 PM, justin.graves wrote:

Funny you mention that cause I never noticed that.. Although I was homeschooled too.. Interesting..

X2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~