Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

DDO Tiny Chat

ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:46:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll be there in a bit. My internet is slow right now.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:47:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 12:45:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'll be around in a few

Everyone came, then everyone left.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:49:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 12:47:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/22/2013 12:45:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'll be around in a few

Everyone came, then everyone left.

I just left because it froze. I'll be back in 5 or so minutes
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:51:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 12:49:36 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 6/22/2013 12:47:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/22/2013 12:45:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'll be around in a few

Everyone came, then everyone left.

I just left because it froze. I'll be back in 5 or so minutes

I see if I can get on tomorrow, since that appears to be when people actually show up. T-T
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 5:34:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 5:19:53 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Anybody up for doing this at 9 ET?

Why don't we do a hangout? Or skype call? Much more stable.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 5:50:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 5:34:48 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 6/22/2013 5:19:53 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Anybody up for doing this at 9 ET?

Why don't we do a hangout? Or skype call? Much more stable.

Tinychat is the way we do things around here.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 5:56:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 5:50:12 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/22/2013 5:34:48 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 6/22/2013 5:19:53 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Anybody up for doing this at 9 ET?

Why don't we do a hangout? Or skype call? Much more stable.

Tinychat is the way we do things around here.

Yet things could be done so much better.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 7:13:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 5:56:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 6/22/2013 5:50:12 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/22/2013 5:34:48 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 6/22/2013 5:19:53 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Anybody up for doing this at 9 ET?

Why don't we do a hangout? Or skype call? Much more stable.

Tinychat is the way we do things around here.

Yet things could be done so much better.

Tinychat prevails. I am sorry, good sir.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:20:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll be in just as soon as I finish watching Master Chef
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:34:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 8:20:58 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I'll be in just as soon as I finish watching Master Chef

Hurry! This chat needs an injection of 50 cc of muscle, stat!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 8:55:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So it's the link above? I get nothing, but maybe it's the iPad.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 9:25:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MORE PEOPLE nac
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:05:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.

I'm always suspicious of people who use chasers.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Posts: 36,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:06:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:05:56 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.

I'm always suspicious of people who use chasers.

I chase tequila with more tequila.
Tsar of DDO
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:19:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:05:56 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.

I'm always suspicious of people who use chasers.

If they chase with vodka, I'd give em a pass.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:20:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:19:00 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:05:56 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.

I'm always suspicious of people who use chasers.

If they chase with vodka, I'd give em a pass.

Depends on the brand. Certain brands of vodka (looking at you Smirnoff) aren't even worthy of the name.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
YYW
Posts: 36,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:26:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:20:09 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:19:00 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:05:56 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.

I'm always suspicious of people who use chasers.

If they chase with vodka, I'd give em a pass.

Depends on the brand. Certain brands of vodka (looking at you Smirnoff) aren't even worthy of the name.

Stoli is the only way to go.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 3:48:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:06:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:05:56 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:49:30 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 6/22/2013 9:06:20 PM, Noumena wrote:
If someone can send me some 151 I'll get on there with y'all.

151 is some serious sh*t. That's the kind of drink you chase with vodka.

I'm always suspicious of people who use chasers.

I chase tequila with more tequila.

yessss I drank tequila tonight.