Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 10:44:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi I have done this once before in the religion forum and got 3 people to sign up. starting another sign up to see if I can recruit any more Christians that might want to give joining the group a try.

By 'Cell' I mean a small group ment to have a purpose styled after Adam Hamilton's christian 'Cells' in his church today which is patterned after John Wesley's small group system in the early Methodist movement.

we freely talk about whatever christian topics we want, we purposely pursue to build each other up in this group more than we seek to argue.

the group can be used for confession if you want but no one has wanted to do that so... anyway if you want we swear to to keep confidential any confessions and will not judge and tare down you for them but build you up and encourage you in your battles against whatever temptations you face.

the group is meant for spiritual growth. So we try to remember our pastors sermons from the week enough to report on them some and then discuss how we might apply the message to our lives.

so anyway sign up here if your not already in the group but are a christian who is interested in joining. I plan to send out a fresh PM for the group each week so if you ever want to leave the group it's uber easy too, just tell me and at the start of the next week I wont include you the next weeks PM.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 7:43:00 PM
1) Lannan13
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

I'm down for that, I've got plenty of good questions.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:33:20 PM
Can I assume this is a PM thing among any prospective members? If it is going to be public all that will happen is mockery and attempts to destroy it by trolling it. That will be at the top of the list for many on this site.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:40:06 PM
Would it be alright for me to just sit in on this (with the added promise of no trolling or debating) for observation/nostalgia purposes?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 8:41:05 PM
At 6/24/2013 7:43:00 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1) Lannan13
2) Ore_Ele
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:42:04 PM
At 6/24/2013 8:33:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
Can I assume this is a PM thing among any prospective members? If it is going to be public all that will happen is mockery and attempts to destroy it by trolling it. That will be at the top of the list for many on this site.

yeah this is a PM thing
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2013 10:51:16 PM
At 6/24/2013 8:40:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
Would it be alright for me to just sit in on this (with the added promise of no trolling or debating) for observation/nostalgia purposes?

observation/nostalgia? I'm not sure what you mean by that but I don't think it would be appropriate, especially if I want the group to be able to function as a private forum for confession if others wish to make use of it that way like they did in John Wesley's day's.

A Scout is Obedient.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2013 8:26:58 PM
At 6/24/2013 8:41:05 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 6/24/2013 7:43:00 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1) Lannan13
2) Ore_Ele
3) MassiveDump
4)
5)
6)
7)

Why not.