Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Hello

Juggernaut
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2008 7:10:50 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
My name is Juggernaut. I've been debating online for a few years, on several websites. I left them and I found this website by accident.

I've been on this website for a few days. And although I love this website already, I just been having an extremely hard time getting used to it.

I already enjoy the community here and I'm here for you all as a friend and opponent.

- Juggernaut
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2008 12:29:00 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Of course there are other debate websites. Let me warn you, though: They suck! The community is filled with know-nothing brain-dead idiots, and structurally, debate.org is the most superior.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Juggernaut
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2008 3:47:15 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 11/15/2008 12:29:00 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Of course there are other debate websites. Let me warn you, though: They suck! The community is filled with know-nothing brain-dead idiots, and structurally, debate.org is the most superior.

Agreed, though it'll take me a while to get used to the structure and the new community (I miss some of the other people on other debate sites). I gotta invite them here. XD
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2008 10:12:53 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 11/15/2008 3:47:15 PM, Juggernaut wrote:
Agreed, though it'll take me a while to get used to the structure and the new community (I miss some of the other people on other debate sites). I gotta invite them here. XD

By all means, do so. The community here is rather small.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2008 2:32:27 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 11/15/2008 3:47:15 PM, Juggernaut wrote:
At 11/15/2008 12:29:00 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Of course there are other debate websites. Let me warn you, though: They suck! The community is filled with know-nothing brain-dead idiots, and structurally, debate.org is the most superior.

Agreed, though it'll take me a while to get used to the structure and the new community (I miss some of the other people on other debate sites). I gotta invite them here. XD

This debate needs more members and definitely more voters.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2008 5:39:41 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 11/16/2008 5:32:14 PM, Im_always_right wrote:
Are there any other GOOD debating websites?

None that I'm aware of.

When the Josh controversy was still prevalent, many users started searching for other debate websites. We couldn't find any, so we stayed.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 10:34:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 11/15/2008 7:10:50 AM, Juggernaut wrote:
My name is Juggernaut. I've been debating online for a few years, on several websites. I left them and I found this website by accident.

I've been on this website for a few days. And although I love this website already, I just been having an extremely hard time getting used to it.

I already enjoy the community here and I'm here for you all as a friend and opponent.

- Juggernaut

How's it going?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."