Jump to topic:

Forums: before and after

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 5:46:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It says the link is broken, but I still like the old better on everything except the logo. I think the logo is a good update.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 5:52:36 PM
At 7/2/2013 5:46:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
It says the link is broken, but I still like the old better on everything except the logo. I think the logo is a good update.

It's exclusively an ascetics update that sacrifices functionality and only appeals to people completely new to DDO. It screams "I don't use DDO, but I'm guessing this is what you want?"
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 5:57:53 PM
At 7/2/2013 5:52:36 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

It's exclusively an ascetics update that sacrifices functionality and only appeals to people completely new to DDO. It screams "I don't use DDO, but I'm guessing this is what you want?"

*will appeal, I mean. People are rapt in the novelty right now.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 6:01:50 PM
At 7/2/2013 5:57:53 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Well I think what this site needs right now is to increase it's productivity and have the front page not look like CNN.com

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 6:07:32 PM
At 7/2/2013 6:01:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Well I think what this site needs right now is to increase it's productivity and have the front page not look like CNN.com

They won't change it for a while :( . They've spent so much time on it they; one, don't want to work anymore; and two, don't want to feel like their work has been wasted.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 6:15:45 PM
At 7/2/2013 6:07:32 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 7/2/2013 6:01:50 PM, lannan13 wrote:

They won't change it for a while :( . They've spent so much time on it they; one, don't want to work anymore; and two, don't want to feel like their work has been wasted.

It was wasted. If they wanted to upgrade the site they should have PMed some DDOers and asked for some update opinions and used those, not make the site look like crap.