Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...

Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:23:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
How many freaking threads do we need on the new design? All comments and complaints should have gone into the ONE THREAD THAT JUGGLE MADE. And for future situations like this, we should have the ability to 'subscribe' to threads of our choice, and then go to a page in which we can line them up and view them. The last post of each one and who posted it should be displayed as well as the thread's length, and a hyperlink should be provided. It should disappear from the list upon being viewed, only to return if someone makes another post (to prevent clutter and keep track of conversations).

Hell, we should subscribe to a thread even by posting on it, now that I think about it, and the only way to unsubscribe would be manual.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:27:21 PM
At 7/2/2013 7:23:21 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
How many freaking threads do we need on the new design? All comments and complaints should have gone into the ONE THREAD THAT JUGGLE MADE. And for future situations like this, we should have the ability to 'subscribe' to threads of our choice, and then go to a page in which we can line them up and view them. The last post of each one and who posted it should be displayed as well as the thread's length, and a hyperlink should be provided. It should disappear from the list upon being viewed, only to return if someone makes another post (to prevent clutter and keep track of conversations).

Hell, we should subscribe to a thread even by posting on it, now that I think about it, and the only way to unsubscribe would be manual.

Please, don't make any new suggestions to Juggle. I'm afraid of what might come of it next.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:31:33 PM
I've seen this in use very effectively on other forums, actually.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:35:13 PM
...eight, nine. It won't end until either Juggle goes back to the old design, or this becomes Opinion.org, and it better be the former.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:39:04 PM
At 7/2/2013 7:35:13 PM, Subutai wrote:
...eight, nine. It won't end until either Juggle goes back to the old design, or this becomes Opinion.org, and it better be the former.

You people are like gun nuts. Nothing will or ever will actually change your right to argue and flame people out/carry guns, but the fact that your environment isn't perfectly conducive to your fetishes anymore drives you bonkers.
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:41:15 PM
At 7/2/2013 7:39:04 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

You people are like gun nuts. Nothing will or ever will actually change your right to argue and flame people out/carry guns, but the fact that your environment isn't perfectly conducive to your fetishes anymore drives you bonkers.

"The only thing that stops a bad design is a good design." -NRA
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
DakotaKrafick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:41:22 PM
At 7/2/2013 7:31:33 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
I've seen this in use very effectively on other forums, actually.

Your suggestion was completely valid and would be cool if implemented; my response was more of a jab at Juggle than you.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:43:58 PM
At 7/2/2013 7:39:04 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

Well, I can handle cosmetic updates, but when Debate.org become Opinion.org and stoops to the level of CreateDebate, I get mad. It's hard enough to get people to vote, this will just make the epidemic (or lack thereof, to be more exact) worse.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 7:47:16 PM
At 7/2/2013 7:40:33 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Hey guys! Let's make a thread about how there are too many threads!!!

I literally laughed so hard I spit when I read this. ROFL.