Jump to topic:

Debate.org blog

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2013 9:48:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, I just noticed that this exists, and I noticed that some members have posted there. How do I go about doing this?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:07:07 AM
At 7/2/2013 9:48:18 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Well, I just noticed that this exists, and I noticed that some members have posted there. How do I go about doing this?

Contact Chrum, I guess.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:21:21 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:07:07 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:

Contact Chrum, I guess.

At the moment this is a bit of a back burner. Though you will want to contact Chrum about it. After everything else gets smoothed out, that is kind of the next project.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:26:58 AM
At 7/3/2013 12:21:21 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Contact Chrum, I guess.

At the moment this is a bit of a back burner. Though you will want to contact Chrum about it. After everything else gets smoothed out, that is kind of the next project.

Sounds good to me. I'll contact her after everything is smoothed out.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
chrumbelievable
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 12:46:22 PM
At 7/3/2013 12:26:58 AM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/3/2013 12:21:21 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Contact Chrum, I guess.

Sounds good to me. I'll contact her after everything is smoothed out.

Yes, please reach out to me once things slow down a bit... I'm dying to get the blog up and running again!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 5:45:46 PM
I contacted her a long time ago and she said that she'd set me up to help out the DDO blog, but I never got another message from her.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 7:05:51 AM
Why do I have to "sign in" using facebook? Fixen sht that aint broke
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%