Jump to topic:

Debate Women Love Me!

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 10:02:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The women on this site love me, I must internet pheremones... or perhaps it's my sharp wit and massive intellect! Just got this!

Hello
my dearest one , My name is miss Ava,i am very much pleased to initiate this
contact with you after going through your profile at(www.debate.org). If you will
wish to further communication with me , you can reach me through my private E-:mail address for easiest communication .
Thanks Yours Ave
Nice To Meet You.
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH MY E-MAIL
I WILL SEND MY PIC AND PROFILE TO YOU NOT IN THE SITE OK
avec.bona at yahoo dot com

Don't pretend like you are not jealous!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 10:05:29 AM
At 12/6/2009 10:02:52 AM, wjmelements wrote:
lol. I didn't get that one. Or I haven't gotten it yet.

Why would you get that message, I don't like what you are implying. She fell in love with my profile and we are buying a cottage in the country.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2009 10:33:55 AM
At 12/6/2009 10:19:51 AM, theLwerd wrote:
This site discriminates against gay bots. I haven't gotten one.

I don't think society is ready for gay bots.

Accept for C3PO.