Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

imabench search party.

justin.graves
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 11:57:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
imabench has not been on DDO in 4 days. I think he is either lost in the wilderness, dead, or kidnapped. I suggest we form search parties in our areas on the world and try to find him before it's too late.
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 12:05:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 11:57:25 AM, justin.graves wrote:
imabench has not been on DDO in 4 days. I think he is either lost in the wilderness, dead, or kidnapped. I suggest we form search parties in our areas on the world and try to find him before it's too late.

He's buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
justin.graves
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 12:12:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 12:05:48 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/4/2013 11:57:25 AM, justin.graves wrote:
imabench has not been on DDO in 4 days. I think he is either lost in the wilderness, dead, or kidnapped. I suggest we form search parties in our areas on the world and try to find him before it's too late.

He's buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.

NOOOOOOOOOO!! Say it ain't so, Joe!
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 12:54:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 12:07:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I found him!!!!
http://www.google.com...

You sure this isn't him?

https://www.google.com...
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 1:32:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 1:05:28 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:54:55 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:07:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I found him!!!!
http://www.google.com...

You sure this isn't him?


https://www.google.com...

No guys, I think I found him!

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...

Dafuq.
Nolite Timere
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 2:15:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 1:05:28 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:54:55 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:07:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I found him!!!!
http://www.google.com...

You sure this isn't him?


https://www.google.com...

No guys, I think I found him!

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...

Is that Kramer? lol
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 2:18:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm a little worried. He must've been captured! Send in the DDO SWAT Team!

I have a feeling rationalmadman is behind this.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 3:52:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 2:15:23 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/4/2013 1:05:28 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:54:55 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:07:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I found him!!!!
http://www.google.com...

You sure this isn't him?


https://www.google.com...

No guys, I think I found him!

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...

Is that Kramer? lol

No, that's imabench. I think...
Subutai
Posts: 3,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 4:47:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think he was visiting some family for about a week and a half. I think.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 5:23:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 4:47:30 PM, Subutai wrote:
I think he was visiting some family for about a week and a half. I think.

Poor Subatai, in a state of denial. You just have to accept the fact that he's gone.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 5:31:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If Imabench is missing for 4 days, he is undoubtedly dead. He couldn't survive his one day banning, let alone four days away from the site!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 8:59:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 12:26:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
He hasn't posted on Facebook in a few days either...

Hmmm.

Yeah. His last post was about him being on vacation without computer access. That may be a lead.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 9:03:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 8:59:22 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:26:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
He hasn't posted on Facebook in a few days either...

Hmmm.

Yeah. His last post was about him being on vacation without computer access. That may be a lead.

Nope.
justin.graves
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 9:36:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 4:39:04 PM, darkkermit wrote:
It's obvious that this means he is dead.

RIP imabench

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
justin.graves
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 9:37:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 9:03:28 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 7/4/2013 8:59:22 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/4/2013 12:26:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
He hasn't posted on Facebook in a few days either...

Hmmm.

Yeah. His last post was about him being on vacation without computer access. That may be a lead.

Nope.

I bet he was forced at gunpoint to write that. He probably is being held captive by an Amish terrorist group trying to force DDO to collapse.
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 9:43:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"On the plane to Zurich so I shall leave you with one last funny before I go off the grid:"

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM LEAVING FOR EUROPE

I'm gonna be gone for the next week and a half and I won't be on Facebook or on my phone at all while over there. Please dont text because i wont receive it, I'm 'going ghost' for the trip (Danny Phantom reference)

I'll be in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland..... If everything goes as planned I should be Chancellor of the fatherland in about 3-4 days tops so keep your eye on the news ;D

IM SO EXCITED :DDDDD

(Also, I am wearing my R2D2 jacket for most of the trip just to see how others react to it)"

Definitely dead.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 11:01:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 11:57:25 AM, justin.graves wrote:
imabench has not been on DDO in 4 days. I think he is either lost in the wilderness, dead, or kidnapped. I suggest we form search parties in our areas on the world and try to find him before it's too late.

Maybe he went to Hershey Land PA...they need benches there.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 12:57:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/4/2013 11:57:25 AM, justin.graves wrote:
imabench has not been on DDO in 4 days. I think he is either lost in the wilderness, dead, or kidnapped. I suggest we form search parties in our areas on the world and try to find him before it's too late.

I agree.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 1:01:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I hope people get this concerned when I leave DDO for a few days, I wish to weave myself into the fabric of this community.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2013 5:17:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 1:01:31 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I hope people get this concerned when I leave DDO for a few days, I wish to weave myself into the fabric of this community.

I've been on for a year and a half and when I leave for a week no one cares.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
justin.graves
Posts: 220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2013 6:19:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/5/2013 5:17:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/5/2013 1:01:31 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I hope people get this concerned when I leave DDO for a few days, I wish to weave myself into the fabric of this community.

I've been on for a year and a half and when I leave for a week no one cares.

Reason: You aren't imabench.
-Justin K. Graves, Demon Hunter