Jump to topic:

Video of Current DISATATER's: Atheists's Note

Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 4:36:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
First off, it's disasters, not DISATARER's, and it's Atheists, not Atheists's.

Next, you think that every time the wind blows it's God's fault? If you really want to know how hurricanes and earthquakes happen, message me. If not, take you blind acceptance somewhere else.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 4:46:05 PM
At 7/4/2013 4:36:54 PM, Subutai wrote:

Next, you think that every time the wind blows it's God's fault? If you really want to know how hurricanes and earthquakes happen, message me. If not, take you blind acceptance somewhere else.

Eve though I did that to get your attention you still did not watch it. In less than five minutes?

How would you enen know what is on it It is like a HALF hour you are os deceived! The things that are happening are horrific and what is to come! It will turn you white with fear and your insides out! Watch it or SHUT UP! I am not going any where until YHWH decides, if I leave it will be Him closing the door!
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 4:54:32 PM
At 7/4/2013 4:46:05 PM, Sower4GS wrote:

Eve though I did that to get your attention you still did not watch it. In less than five minutes?

How would you enen know what is on it It is like a HALF hour you are os deceived! The things that are happening are horrific and what is to come! It will turn you white with fear and your insides out! Watch it or SHUT UP! I am not going any where until YHWH decides, if I leave it will be Him closing the door!

Alright, continue to live in your little world you closed off idiot.

Btw, I've seen it before. It's how I get my daily laughs - watch Christian apocalyptic predictions.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 5:20:10 PM

Hurricanes are caused by the Coriolis effect and air pressure differences, which is created by the Earth rotating on its axis. Upon an extreme low pressure area forming, the air rushes to there. Due to the Earth's spin, the air spins like water going down a drain.

Earthquakes are caused by the release of energy along fault lines, due to stress/tension, volcanoes, or similar natural reasons.

There is nothing paranormal, though it is possible for an omni-potent God to do anything, if that God existed.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2013 2:40:10 PM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message7/21/2013 2:29:57 PM
Posted: 0 seconds ago
My Christian Brother's and Sister's I would like to share this short post that I have been Happily posting on many Christian Forums that they have been inviting me to as they ask Questions about our Savior's Origins and Roots in the Hebrew lifestyle. Here you are. They enjoy the teaching of the Herisies of the Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrine so they can better witness to them.

Absolutely true you are. JW's as they are called by many on the Streets and forums are deceitful and use Christian doctrine as a front to lure the uneducated into their cult. The main heresy at the core of their lie is that Yahushua (Jesus) was a Creation and they deceptively use core Salvation Scriptures that Declare Messaih as Eternal to suck Christians into conversation, they then twist doctrine and destroy the belief of a believer slowly by introducing disgusting docrtine,
They are so foul. Brothers and Sister's unless you are adept with The Commands/Torah of Scripture, steer clear, they are evil. Not skilled in Scripture, but evil.